• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Share Your Favourite Video/Podcast/Interview

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by TreyAllDay, Oct 26, 2018.

1. TreyAllDay

TreyAllDay Whatever it takes Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,532
    I was hoping to start a thread for us to share our favourite entrepreneurial videos, podcasts, ted talks, etc.

If you're interested in sharing - please post a video and give a short description of the subject matter and why it may be helpful to others on the forum.

2. TreyAllDay

TreyAllDay Whatever it takes Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,532
    John Assaraf on Unlocking Your Brain's Full Potential
    Great interview about reframing (seeing obstacles differently), unlocking your potential.

scott wisniewsk, Roz and andyhaus44 like this.
  3. MarcoLorenzi95

MarcoLorenzi95 Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $113
  4. George Appiah

George Appiah Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,543
    My favourite, recently discovered, podcast is Seth Godin's Akimbo. I'm currently binging on all the past episodes.

The best description of Akimbo comes from the horse's own mouth:

My favourite episodes (so far) are Don't Fear Placebos and Game Theory and the Infinite Game

One interesting thing I'm finding is that, oddly enough, I even love SOME of the ads... especially the earlier episodes where ZipRecruiter's founder would offer an entrepreneurial advice or tell a story from his early startup days... and then segways to talk about the specific problem his company solves.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2018
    TreyAllDay likes this.
  5. Roz

Roz Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,173
    TreyAllDay likes this.
  6. PizzaOnTheRoof

PizzaOnTheRoof 1% Better Every Day Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,897
    Great episode. Never knew about Andy but he's a hardcore motherf*cker.

7. PizzaOnTheRoof

PizzaOnTheRoof 1% Better Every Day Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,897

One of the best business lessons you'll ever get.

Tools, software, industries, etc, will all come and go. You need a solid foundation in your mind to take advantage of new opportunities and succeed over the long term.

Why stuff like this isn't taught in business school blows my F*cking mind.

Instead, we're taught that "The skin of an apple is the perfect packaging!"

Also a very good video about self awareness.

"Kill the boy.....to become the man." -Aemon Targaryen

TreyAllDay likes this.
  8. TreyAllDay

Rep Bank:
    $6,532
    Gotta watch that Sam Ovens video when I get time - I always thought he was a bit of a hack from his lame youtube ads but I'd love to have my mind changed.

9. TreyAllDay

Rep Bank:
    $6,532
    Going to watch this one. I know a TON of people like this. A friend of mine has been working on his software company for TEN YEARS without a launch. It has changed 8 or 9 times to make sure it's "ready". There is ALWAYS an excuse to not launch. Plenty of other good examples.

I think it's just a defense mechanism. People who love to dream about entrepreneurship but are afraid of it will always have another "X" to do before they can take action.

10. PizzaOnTheRoof

Rep Bank:
    $4,897
    Yeah I thought the same about his "Why do I have a motorcycle in my living room?" ads...

But his content is actually on point.

11. TreyAllDay

Rep Bank:
    $6,532
    Got a chance to watch today - actually appreciate sam ovens now, despite his dumb ads lol.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.