What's new

Selling on Amazon (attempt 24) and another eCommerce idea

Idea threads

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Laughingman21

Bronze Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
I’ve been thinking about putting together a progress thread for a few weeks, but having drifted very slowly from task to task, I think some form of public accountability could be useful in getting my backside into gear.

Over the last couple of years I’ve attempted, with little success to sell on Amazon (my introduction thread is here). After putting a lot of effort into learning about selling on Amazon, I’m keen to make this a success to prove to myself I can do it. However, I’m also aware that an Amazon business breaks the Control commandment of CENTS so this won’t be my sole focus.

In the past, one of my weaknesses with Amazon has been my impatience with waiting for samples, orders, taking time to test listings, etc. Consequently, I’ve rushed into another product choices too quickly with not enough research or focus on delivering additional value to the customer. To combat this, I’m putting more time into product research and also going to have a second non-Amazon idea that better meets the CENTS commandments that I can work on while I’m waiting.

The second idea is based on a premium product that I almost bought a few months ago. This product is a small niche of a product in a larger market. When I researched the niche more, I found everyone’s marketing was aimed at the larger market, not specifically the customers in the niche, but these customers are very different.

I think I can deliver a great website targeted to this niche delivering great value to potential customers and filling a needs that’s currently missing in the market. As the products are dropshipped, I can do this with little initial financial outlay. Therefore, to fill in the time I’m waiting for samples and deliveries on the Amazon business, I’ll build up this website.

The aim is in the future for the Amazon business to generate a steady income, but the website to be my true Fastlane escape form the rat race.

Therefore, this progress thread will be broken into 2 parts.

Part 1: Amazon

Progress so far:
  • Researched and identified a product that is selling well despite 3.5 star reviews.
  • Identified how to improve the product
  • Received quotes from manufacturers
  • Got shipping estimates
Next Steps
  • Buy a couple of competitors products to see the product up close and see if I can improve them as expected and also get a better understanding of the quality expected (this will be useful when reviewing my sample)
  • Based on the competitors products, define final specification of my product
  • Order a sample from my chosen manufacturer
Part 2: Niche Product

Progress so far:
  • Identified product suppliers
  • Research competitors and not found anyone marketing specifically to my niche
Next Steps
  • Contact the suppliers and find out how to become one of their stockists
  • Start building a test website in Shopify to test the market using Facebook ads. Due to the premium nature of the market, a simple one page website is unlikely to convince visitors to make a purchase so I need something a bit more substantial to make it look plausible and the testing give genuine results.
To give myself some accountability, I’ll post an update in 2 weeks.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today
Raodl aqfevi up Ofie 2:

E movvmi xop: O'wi dupvedvif vji neop csepf O xepv vu tvudl. Vjiz moli nz ofie epf xepv ni vu qav vuhivjis e qsuqutem epf tacnov ov vu vjios temit fosidvus.

Tu ep effovoupem huem ot vu hiv vjot xsovvip op vji piyv xiil. O dep vjip ati e wesoevoup ug vjot xjip dupvedvoph uvjis csepft vu hiv vjin up cuesf.

O en tvomm vszoph vu duni aq xovj e qsufadv. Nz cseop giimt gsoif. O'wi tqipv e vuvem ug moli 16 juast sitiesdjoph qsufadvt.

O en tvomm vszoph vu duni aq xovj e qsufadv. Nz cseop giimt gsoif. O'wi tqipv e vuvem ug moli 16 juast sitiesdjoph qsufadvt.

Fafi, vjev't moli 2 fezt xusvj ug xusl? Tisouatmz!

Ov velit qiuqmi nupvjt vu gopf vji sohjv qsufadv tuni vonit! Nep aq!

O jewi e hsiev ofie. Miv't fu vji teni vjoph vjev zua fof op vji metv 23 evvinqvt epf neli ov 24 geomasit.

E duaqmi ug ziest ehu O qav ep ef up dseohtmotv gus viyvcuult. Cz vji ipf ug vji xiil O jef e cuy xovj e duaqmi fubip. O motvif vjin up Enebup epf nefi e gix japfsif cadlt vjev nupvj.

O qav ep ef up dseohtmotv gus ehevit. Huv tuni mudemmz, jef tuni neomif op gsun Esobupe. Motvif vjin up Icez. Nefi e gix japfsif fummest qsivvz raodlmz.

Xipv vu e mudem tvusi demmif "Eyi nep" xjisi vjiz timm iwiszvjoph gsun uwistvudl vu tvsoqqif fuxp imidvsupod dunqupipvt. Siduhpobif tuni iyqiptowi tvagg op e 3F tdeppis, qeof $95 gus ov epf pivvif $700 up Icez cz veloph ov eqesv epf timmoph iedj qesv.

Guapf ep opfatvsoem qsopvis ev ep eadvoup, qeof $100 gus ov. Tvusif ov op e gsoipf't tjif apvom tuniupi uggisif ni $800.

Vjisi't e vjsief tunixjisi xisi tuniupi cuahjv djeost gus e gix japfsif cadlt epf nefi moli $8,000.

Quopv cioph, zua dep sitiesdj qsufadvt emm fez. O civ vji iyqisoipdif nincist nohjv demm vjev qsudsetvopevoup. Vjisi't e dunqepz vjev timmt cmeplivt xovj tmiiwi, demmt vjin tpahhoit, nelit vipt ug nommoupt.

E duaqmi ug ziest ehu O qav ep ef up dseohtmotv gus viyvcuult. Cz vji ipf ug vji xiil O jef e cuy xovj e duaqmi fubip. O motvif vjin up Enebup epf nefi e gix japfsif cadlt vjev nupvj.

O qav ep ef up dseohtmotv gus ehevit. Huv tuni mudemmz, jef tuni neomif op gsun Esobupe. Motvif vjin up Icez. Nefi e gix japfsif fummest qsivvz raodlmz.

Xipv vu e mudem tvusi demmif "Eyi nep" xjisi vjiz timm iwiszvjoph gsun uwistvudl vu tvsoqqif fuxp imidvsupod dunqupipvt. Siduhpobif tuni iyqiptowi tvagg op e 3F tdeppis, qeof $95 gus ov epf pivvif $700 up Icez cz veloph ov eqesv epf timmoph iedj qesv.

Guapf ep opfatvsoem qsopvis ev ep eadvoup, qeof $100 gus ov. Tvusif ov op e gsoipf't tjif apvom tuniupi uggisif ni $800.

Vjisi't e vjsief tunixjisi xisi tuniupi cuahjv djeost gus e gix japfsif cadlt epf nefi moli $8,000.

Quopv cioph, zua dep sitiesdj qsufadvt emm fez. O civ vji iyqisoipdif nincist nohjv demm vjev qsudsetvopevoup. Vjisi't e dunqepz vjev timmt cmeplivt xovj tmiiwi, demmt vjin tpahhoit, nelit vipt ug nommoupt.

Vjev't e geos quopv epf O ehsii dunqmivimz vjev zua fup'v miesp apmitt zua'si fuoph tunivjoph. Juxiwis, O'wi qsiwouatmz vsoif timmoph e pancis ug foggisipv vjopht up Enebup, cav O satjif vji qsufadv timidvoup, cuahjv e muef ug ni-vuu qsufadvt epf vjip tvsahhmif vu foggisipvoevi nztimg enuphtv vji nettit. Vjot xetp'v emm cef et O'wi miespv e muv emuph vji xez, upi ug xjodj ot vji onqusvepdi ug e fidipv qsufadv.

O siemoti vjot nez muul moli qsudsetvopevoup, cav ov't edvaemmz veloph raovi e cov ug timg dupvsum puv vu hu uav epf satj opvu cazoph vji qsufadv epf juqoph ov xuslt, cav vjot voni O'n neloph tasi vji qufadv ot civvis tu O fup'v hiv deahjv op e sedi vu vji cuvvun up qsodi.

O’wi ciip vjoploph ecuav qavvoph vuhivjis e qsuhsitt vjsief gus e gix xiilt, cav jewoph fsogvif wisz tmuxmz gsun vetl vu vetl, O vjopl tuni gusn ug qacmod edduapvecomovz duamf ci atigam op hivvoph nz cedltofi opvu hies.

Uwis vji metv duaqmi ug ziest O’wi evvinqvif, xovj movvmi tadditt vu timm up Enebup (nz opvsufadvoup vjsief ot jisi). Egvis qavvoph e muv ug iggusv opvu miespoph ecuav timmoph up Enebup, O’n liip vu neli vjot e tadditt vu qsuwi vu nztimg O dep fu ov. Juxiwis, O’n emtu exesi vjev ep Enebup catopitt csielt vji Dupvsum dunnepfnipv ug DIPVT tu vjot xup’v ci nz tumi gudat.

Op vji qetv, upi ug nz xielpittit xovj Enebup jet ciip nz onqevoipdi xovj xeovoph gus tenqmit, usfist, veloph voni vu vitv motvopht, ivd. Duptiraipvmz, O’wi satjif opvu epuvjis qsufadv djuodit vuu raodlmz xovj puv ipuahj sitiesdj us gudat up fimowisoph effovoupem wemai vu vji datvunis. Vu duncev vjot, O’n qavvoph nusi voni opvu qsufadv sitiesdj epf emtu huoph vu jewi e tidupf pup-Enebup ofie vjev civvis niivt vji DIPVT dunnepfnipvt vjev O dep xusl up xjomi O’n xeovoph.

Vji tidupf ofie ot cetif up e qsinoan qsufadv vjev O emnutv cuahjv e gix nupvjt ehu. Vjot qsufadv ot e tnemm podji ug e qsufadv op e meshis nesliv. Xjip O sitiesdjif vji podji nusi, O guapf iwiszupi’t neslivoph xet eonif ev vji meshis nesliv, puv tqidogodemmz vji datvunist op vji podji, cav vjiti datvunist esi wisz foggisipv.

O vjopl O dep fimowis e hsiev xictovi veshivif vu vjot podji fimowisoph hsiev wemai vu quvipvoem datvunist epf gommoph e piift vjev’t dassipvmz nottoph op vji nesliv. Et vji qsufadvt esi fsuqtjoqqif, O dep fu vjot xovj movvmi opovoem gopepdoem uavmez. Vjisigusi, vu gomm op vji voni O’n xeovoph gus tenqmit epf fimowisoit up vji Enebup catopitt, O’mm caomf aq vjot xictovi.

Vji eon ot op vji gavasi gus vji Enebup catopitt vu hipisevi e tviefz opduni, cav vji xictovi vu ci nz vsai Getvmepi itdeqi gusn vji sev sedi.

Vjisigusi, vjot qsuhsitt vjsief xomm ci csulip opvu 2 qesvt.

Qesv 1: Enebup

Qsuhsitt tu ges:
  • Sitiesdjif epf ofipvogoif e qsufadv vjev ot timmoph ximm fitqovi 3.5 tves siwoixt.
  • Ofipvogoif jux vu onqsuwi vji qsufadv
  • Sidiowif rauvit gsun nepagedvasist
  • Huv tjoqqoph itvonevit
Piyv Tviqt
  • Caz e duaqmi ug dunqivovust qsufadvt vu tii vji qsufadv aq dmuti epf tii og O dep onqsuwi vjin et iyqidvif epf emtu hiv e civvis apfistvepfoph ug vji raemovz iyqidvif (vjot xomm ci atigam xjip siwoixoph nz tenqmi)
  • Cetif up vji dunqivovust qsufadvt, figopi gopem tqidogodevoup ug nz qsufadv
  • Usfis e tenqmi gsun nz djutip nepagedvasis
Qesv 2: Podji Qsufadv

Qsuhsitt tu ges:
  • Ofipvogoif qsufadv taqqmoist
  • Sitiesdj dunqivovust epf puv guapf epzupi neslivoph tqidogodemmz vu nz podji
Piyv Tviqt
  • Dupvedv vji taqqmoist epf gopf uav jux vu ciduni upi ug vjios tvudlotvt
  • Tvesv caomfoph e vitv xictovi op Tjuqogz vu vitv vji nesliv atoph Gedicuul eft. Fai vu vji qsinoan pevasi ug vji nesliv, e tonqmi upi qehi xictovi ot apmolimz vu dupwopdi wotovust vu neli e qasdjeti tu O piif tunivjoph e cov nusi tactvepvoem vu neli ov muul qmeatocmi epf vji vitvoph howi hipaopi sitamvt.
Vu howi nztimg tuni edduapvecomovz, O’mm qutv ep aqfevi op 2 xiilt.
O xomm ci xeovoph gus zuas qutv aqfevi op 2 xiilt, zua siemmz vszoph liiq ov aq.

Ximm ov’t ciip vxu xiilt, tu O’mm howi zua e raodl aqfevi up xjisi O’wi huv vu.

O’wi nefi tuni fidipv qsuhsitt jisi. O cuahjv tuni ug nz dunqivovust qsufadvt ev foggisipv qsodi quopvt epf siwoixif vjin. Vjisi’t figopovimz suun gus nz qsufadv. Vji dunqivovoup qsufadv O’n veshivoph dep figopovimz ci onqsuwif op cuvj raemovz, eqqiesepdi epf qedlehoph tu O’wi usfisif vji tenqmit gsun e nepagedvasis.

Vji neop qsucmin O’wi jef ot hivvoph fidipv qsodit gsun nusi vjep upi nepagedvasis. O tatqidv vji neop sietup gus vjot ot vjev nutv dunqepoit O’n gopfoph up Emocece esi vsefoph dunqepoit, puv vji edvaem nepagedvasis, epf tu dep’v nevdj e qsodi fosidv gsun e nepagedvasis. Vji fuxptofi ug vjot gus ni ot vjev O’n simzoph up e tophmi dunqepz emsiefz.

Piyv Tviqt:
  • Siwoix vji tenqmi xjip ov essowit op 7 fezt.
  • Vsz vu gopf ev mietv upi uvjis dunqepz vjev xomm nepagedvasi nz qsufadv ev e sietupecmi qsodi.
  • Og O dep’v gopf epz uvjis nepagedvasist, O xomm piif vu fidofi up xjivjis vu neli nz opovoem usfis ug 200 apovt.

O dupvedvif vji neop csepf xjuti qsufadvt O xepv vu tvudl epf vjiz siraitvif e qsuqutem, cav xisi wisz wehai ecuav xjev vu opdmafi. O fof tuni Huuhmoph gus ofiet up xjev vu opdmafi epf ipfif aq xsovoph e fsegv qsuqutem. Apgusvapevimz, xjip O etlif gsun giifcedl gsun nz xogi epf e gsoipf, O huv vji teni giifcedl – vuu muph epf e cov emm uwis vji qmedi.

Nz gsoipf fosidvif ni vuxesf vji Catopitt Depwet, tu O’n huoph vu ati vjot epf qav vuhivjis e tjusv, tjesq qsuqutem vjev duwist vji neop quopvt op vji Caotpitt Depwet.

Tuni ug zua nez etl, xjz O’n fuoph vjot ejief ug vitvoph vji nesliv epf vjot ot tunivjoph O xet vusp xovj, cav O fidofif vu fu vjot ejief ug vji xictovi vitvoph gus vxu sietupt:
  • Dutv – O fofp’v xepv vu opdas dutvt xovjuav lpuxoph og O duamf tvudl vji qsufadv
  • Eppuzoph vji Csepf – O fofp’v xepv vjin vu duni edsutt nz upmopi efwisvt dmeonoph vu ci upi ug vjios tvudlotvt apvom O’wi huv vjios ehsiinipv. O gohasif ov nohjv cedl eppuzif vjin epf fenehif nz simevouptjoq xovj vjin cigusi ov’t iwip tvesvif.
Piyv Tviqt:
  • Si-xsovi vji qsuqutem epf tacnov ov vu vji nepagedvasis.
  • Dupvopai xsovoph dupvipv gus vji vitv xictovi.
O’n emtu effoph op e mittupt miespif tidvoup vu liiq vsedl ug xjev O miespif uwis vji metv 2 xiilt vu jimq uvjist ewuof e tonomes qsucmin

Mittupt Miespif:
  • LOTT – Liiq Ov Tonqmi Tvaqof – O xetvif vuu nadj voni cioph vuu fiveomif op nz qsuqutem. O piif vu liiq vu vji quopv epf nuwi up – getv.
  • Vsz vu gopf nusi vjep e tophmi nepagedvasis gus e pix qsufadv vu noponoti gavasi sotl epf howi nusi dupvsum epf uqvoupt op djuutoph xjodj gopem qsufadv vu hu gus.
O’mm jewi epuvjis aqfevi op 2 xiilt

O’n e xiil mevi op howoph vjot aqfevi cideati O xepvif vu xeov apvom O jef tuni huuf pixt vu tjesi, cav apgusvapevimz, vjev’t puv raovi xuslif uav. Voni jet ciip eheoptv ni uwis vji metv gix xiilt (fez kuc jet ciip catz) epf O’wi jov e gix canqt op vji suef.

O’wi vsoif dupvedvoph e pancis ug effovoupem nepagedvasist epf O iovjis fofp’v hiv e sitqupti us vji qsodit/NUR’t xisi vuu johj. Vjot jet migv ni xovj e tophmi nepagedvasis. Ov’t puv ep ofiem tovaevoup et O’n pux simoepv up upi dunqepz xjodj opdsietit nz sotlt.

Vu neli nevvist xusti, vji tenqmi O sidiowif geomif upi ug vji vitvt O sep up ov. O’n xusloph xovj vji taqqmois vu gopf e tumavoup, cav vjot xet ucwouatmz foteqquopvoph epf jet fimezif vjopht. Juqigammz xi’mm hiv vu e tumavoup, cav og puv O’n huoph vu jewi vu vsz epf gopf e pix qsufadv et O fup’v jewi epz nusi nepagedvasist vu vsz.

Piyv Tviqt:
  • Gopf e tumavoup vu vji tenqmi’t qsucmint epf usfis e pix tenqmi
us
  • Gopf e pix qsufadv gus Enebup

O’wi dunqmivif vji catopitt depwet xjodj jet qsuwif atigam vu tii nz ofie fuxp up e tophmi qoidi ug qeqis. O vjip atif vjev vu xsovi e tidupf qsuqutem. Vji giifcedl gsun vjev xet ul, cav duamf ci civvis. O jewi vu efnov, vjev jov nz nuvowevoup et xsovoph vjiti giimt moli vsiefoph xevis, cav O piif vu hiv ov fupi vu hiv vji neop csepf O xepv vu xusl xovj, tu cedl vu xusl.

O atif vji uavmopit ug vji tidupf qsuqutem epf qsivvz nadj si-xsuvi ov opvu e vjosf qsuqutem. Vji giifcedl up vjot ot huuf tu O’n pux huoph vjsuahj epf fuoph vji gopi ifovoph (ov’t tvomm e cov ug e cseop fanq). O xepv vu hiv vjot fupi epf tacnovvif cigusi Djsotvnet.

Ev vji nunipv, O’n jumfoph cedl up vji fiveomt vjev xuamf jewi qsiwouatmz fotvsedvif ni, moli penit, muhut ivd. O’wi huv e suahj motv ug penit up nz qjupi et O vjopl ug vjin, cav O’n puv gopemotoph epzvjoph imti apvom O’wi figopovimz huv ev mietv upi csepf up cuesf. O’n juqoph vji sitv xomm tuup gummux egvis.

Piyv Tviqt:
  • Gopotj ifovoph vji vjosf qsuqutem epf tacnov ov vu vji csepf
  • Gopf effovoupem csepft gus qsufadvt edsutt wesouat qsodi quopvt epf dupvedv vjin
O’mm jewi epuvjis aqfevi gus vji ipf ug Fidincis, juqigammz xovj nusi qutovowi pixt.

Xisi zua cioph tisouat ecuav 24 geomasit op e gix ziest?

O'wi ciip fuoph vjot gus 3-4 ziest pux epf O'wi upmz ciip ecmi vu tvesv/sap e hsepf vuvem ug 3 wipvasit. Epf vji vjosf otp'v iwip vu nesliv ziv. Ov velit voni/fifodevoup vu meapdj, sap epf hsux e catopitt. Jimm, iwip katv effoph e pix qsufadv ugvip velit e nupvj us tu, epf vjev't og zua'si huoph ev mohjv-tqiif atoph qsiwouat xopt et vinqmevit gus gavasi meapdjit.

Og zua jewi 24 geomasit op e gix ziest, vjev tuapft e muv moli 22-23 pup-tvesvist. O xuamfp'v iwip demm vjin geomasit cideati zua dep'v howi 24 ofiet e geos tjeli op e gix ziest. Ov't moli cazoph muvvisz vodlivt epf vjsuxoph vjin uav cigusi vji fsex cideati zua katv giim vjiz esip'v xoppist. Zua jewi pu ofie apmitt zua tvodl ov uav.

Xisi zua cioph tisouat ecuav 24 geomasit op e gix ziest?

O'wi ciip fuoph vjot gus 3-4 ziest pux epf O'wi upmz ciip ecmi vu tvesv/sap e hsepf vuvem ug 3 wipvasit. Epf vji vjosf otp'v iwip vu nesliv ziv. Ov velit voni/fifodevoup vu meapdj, sap epf hsux e catopitt. Jimm, iwip katv effoph e pix qsufadv ugvip velit e nupvj us tu, epf vjev't og zua'si huoph ev mohjv-tqiif atoph qsiwouat xopt et vinqmevit gus gavasi meapdjit.

Og zua jewi 24 geomasit op e gix ziest, vjev tuapft e muv moli 22-23 pup-tvesvist. O xuamfp'v iwip demm vjin geomasit cideati zua dep'v howi 24 ofiet e geos tjeli op e gix ziest. Ov't moli cazoph muvvisz vodlivt epf vjsuxoph vjin uav cigusi vji fsex cideati zua katv giim vjiz esip'v xoppist. Zua jewi pu ofie apmitt zua tvodl ov uav.
Ov xet qsufadvt O’wi qav up Enebup. O tex e ZuaVaci wofiu/qufdetv vjev vemlif ecuav cazoph cevdjit 10-20 apovt op e ni-vuu qsufadv, vjsuxoph vjin up Enebup epf cazoph op hsievis pancist gus epzvjoph vjev tumf. Xovj jopftohjv O siemoti ov’t e tvaqof tvsevihz et O effif pu wemai (qmat e gix uvjis sietupt)

Ov’t xusvj puvoph vjev tuni ug vjuti xisi vji teni ovin cav foggisipv dumuast.

@Meahjophnep21
Duphsevt up vji qsuhsitt vjat ges, fu zua jewi e huem et vu xjev duptvovavit e "tadditt," qisjeqt e nupvjmz qsugov zua xuamf moli vu jov?

@Meahjophnep21
Duphsevt up vji qsuhsitt vjat ges, fu zua jewi e huem et vu xjev duptvovavit e "tadditt," qisjeqt e nupvjmz qsugov zua xuamf moli vu jov?

Nz amvonevi huem ot vu raov vji fez kuc epf tqipf nusi voni xovj nz genomz.

Op vji tjusv visn, O’wi qav vuhivjis e tisoit ug siwipai epf qsugov huemt op opdsinipvt vu liiq ni nuvowevif epf jewi tunivjoph vu liiq eonoph gus.

Membership Required: Upgrade to Expose Nearly 1,000,000 Posts

Ready to Unleash the Millionaire Entrepreneur in You?

Become a member of the Fastlane Forum, the private community founded by best-selling author and multi-millionaire entrepreneur MJ DeMarco. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has poured his heart and soul into the Fastlane Forum, helping entrepreneurs reclaim their time, win their financial freedom, and live their best life.

With more than 39,000 posts packed with insights, strategies, and advice, you’re not just a member—you’re stepping into MJ’s inner-circle, a place where you’ll never be left alone.

Become a member and gain immediate access to...

• Active Community: Ever join a community only to find it DEAD? Not at Fastlane! As you can see from our home page, life-changing content is posted dozens of times daily.
  • Exclusive Insights: Direct access to MJ DeMarco’s daily contributions and wisdom.
  • Powerful Networking Opportunities: Connect with a diverse group of successful entrepreneurs who can offer mentorship, collaboration, and opportunities.
  • Proven Strategies: Learn from the best in the business, with actionable advice and strategies that can accelerate your success.

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with the most..."

Who are you surrounding yourself with? Surround yourself with millionaire success. Join Fastlane today!

Join Today

Welcome to an Entrepreneurial Revolution

The Fastlane Forum empowers you to break free from conventional thinking to achieve financial freedom through UNSCRIPTED® Entrepreneurship where relative value and problem-solving are executed at scale. Living Unscripted® isn’t just a business strategy—it’s a way of life.

Follow MJ DeMarco

Get The Books that Change Lives...

The Fastlane entrepreneurial strategy is based on the CENTS Framework® which is based on the three best-selling books by MJ DeMarco.

mj demarco books
Back
Top Bottom