The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Self-Promotion: Post Your Offer, Products, or Services! (2024)

Panos Daras

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Oct 10, 2022
Eat Big and save Earth with Apex Life's Organic Oils!

Why You'll Love This:

• Taste Without the Waist: Enjoy great food without the unnecessary calories.

• Certified Organic: Our oils are not only pure; they're certified organic from our farm in Crete.

• Help the Earth: Reusable bottles mean less waste and more love for Earth.

Why We're Different:

• Top Quality: Taste the difference with our certified organic, farm-fresh oils.

• Go Green: Be a hero for the planet with our reusable bottles.

• Perfect Splash, Every Time: Our bottles make it simple. Add the right amount of olive and avocado oil. Make every meal better!

Limited-Time Offer: Order now and get 10% off your first buy!

Don't live in the Fatlane—shift into a healthy Fastlane with Apex Life.

Click here now! Apex Life

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

profisy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Sep 15, 2023
Nigeria
If you're a parent of an aged 3-8 child and are looking for an interesting picture book for your child, check out The Great Sea and the Orb of Wisdom on Amazon https://a.co/d/5cZvdO7

JPoh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 23, 2019
forreddit.png
PORTFOLIO
https://johnery.com/

LET'S CHAT
contact@johnery.com

ABOUT ME
Hi everyone! I'm John, a freelance graphic designer who has worked with many clients on a multitude of projects over the past few years. Versatility is one of my key strengths. Whether it’s a modern approach or something more casual, I believe I have the skills and knowledge to meet your needs.

MY CLIENTELE AND SERVICES
I design for
  • Businesses and Startups
  • Streamers and YouTubers
  • Authors and Comic Creators
I also provide standalone services, such as
  • Logo Design and Branding
  • Marketing Materials
  • Web Design
RATES
Pricing is dependent on the scale, budget, and scope of work for the project. Don't hesitate to contact me for a quote and we can discuss further.

I'm currently available for new projects, If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to help as best as I can. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Alex Leyva

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Dec 17, 2023
New Year, New Thread!

Have something to sell? Want to do a little shameless self-promotion?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

The forum's self-promotion thread is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Please ONE POST only per week unless someone opens a dialogue on your post.

Post away!
This is my twitter page, honestly I have no idea what I am doing, but no entrepreneur knows what they are doing in the beginning right? Im committed to posting everyday with content that will enhance your life. If you follow me, I'll follow you.

wildfox81

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Sep 7, 2017
IN
New Year, New Thread!

The forum's self-promotion thread is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!
I offer virtual assistant service especially for websites and online business. Check out my gig if I can help you with your business.

I'm looking for reviews so the service is available for a really cheap (almost free) price.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Updated for 2024!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I can't believe this thread is only 3 pages long...

It reflects on culture's inability to follow instructions.

I clearly mention this thread in the forum's introductory thread as well as in welcome emails -- an opportunity to sell yourself for free. Instead new people insist on breaking the rules and getting banned, when all they need to do is post here.

Mihalsky

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jan 10, 2021
Łódź, Poland
Hello All,

If you are building or decorating a propriety then my offer might be interesting for you

Mike from Poland here! I run a construction business in few scopes:
- flat roofs finish: styrofoam insulation, water insulation with PVC membranes
- construction of swimming pools: from digging a hole to turning on your air-massage jets
- interior finishing including tailor-made furnitures (not only homes, open spaces and offices in factories and warehouses too)

You can view my services on
www.hydro360.pl
www.dachyplaskie360.pl
instagram.com/dachyplaskie360.pl

Wide scope of activities gives benefit of working with only one subcontractor - easier communication and decision-making process!

Although my services are difficult to export, mainly we work in Poland, Germany, Czech Rep, Slovakia. If any of you from this side of world or anywhere else is interested, please drop me a PM. Maybe I won't be able to do the work for your but I will always share my knowledge and recommend in these topics

JPoh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 23, 2019
forreddit.png
PORTFOLIO

LET'S CHAT
contact@johnery.com

ABOUT ME
Hi everyone! I'm John, a freelance graphic designer who has worked with many clients on a multitude of projects over the past few years. Versatility is one of my key strengths. Whether it’s a modern approach or something more casual, I believe I have the skills and knowledge to meet your needs.

I design for
  • Marketing Materials
  • Web Design
RATES
Pricing is dependent on the scale, budget, and scope of work for the project. Don't hesitate to contact me for a quote and we can discuss further.

I'm currently available for new projects, If you're interested or have any questions, feel free to send me a message and I'll try to help as best as I can. Looking forward to hearing from you!

rizbit

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Jan 13, 2024
For my self promotion post Id like to offer my IT Freelancer services. I am based in UK and been working in IT for over 10 years.

If you are interested in a reliable service with good customer service and satisfaction ratings in any of the services below then please don't hesitate to drop me a message or email info@rizbit.uk or on WhatsApp.

• Website Traffic
  • Forbes Article Traffic (Niche Traffic)
  • Mobile App Installs (Android and iPhone)
  • Mobile App Development (Android and iOS)
  • Mobile Games
  • WordPress Speed Optimization
  • WordPress Monetization Setup

Mad Scientist

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jan 4, 2017
Edmonton, AB
Hello everyone!

I'm Fernand, founder of Adjoli, an innovative platform designed to revolutionize Amazon PPC management. After years in the Amazon PPC space, we've developed Adjoli to automate and optimize PPC campaigns with advanced technology and user-friendly features.

About Adjoli: Adjoli simplifies Amazon PPC, providing sellers with effective, automated campaign management tools. It's built to enhance performance, save time, and increase your ROI.

Actual Hour-by-Hour Dayparting Heatmap: We're one of the only apps that can serve you hour-by-hour performance metrics by product to help you create better dayparting schedules for your Amazon PPC campaigns.

We're Offering an Exclusive Opportunity: We're looking for just FIVE dedicated Amazon sellers to join our closed beta program. This isn't just any beta test - it’s a chance to shape a tool that could change the game in Amazon advertising.

What's in it for you?

• Free Access: Experience Adjoli's full capabilities without any cost during the beta phase.
  • Direct Impact: Your feedback will directly influence the final product, making it truly tailored for Amazon sellers.
Spots are Limited: With only five slots available, this opportunity is as exclusive as it gets.

If you're interested in being part of this exciting journey and are ready to take your Amazon PPC to the next level, shoot me a private message.

Looking forward to having you on board!

freek

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Nov 17, 2022
Netherlands
Enhanced Fulfillment Solutions in the Netherlands and Belgium – Let Us Support Your Growth!

As the owner of a e-commerce business in the Netherlands, i am excited to share that we are expanding to a larger facility to accommodate increased order volumes. With this expansion, we now have more space and opportunities to hire more employees and handle larger volumes.

Having successfully negotiated favorable terms with a reliable delivery service in the Netherlands and Belgium last year, I can extend the same advantageous terms to you.

Here's what we can offer:

1. Efficient Services:
    • Next day delivery for all orders placed before 8 pm.
    • Handling of customer service in Dutch.
    • Expert management of returns.
    • Processing large incoming batches and repackaging if necessary.
  2. Delivery Excellence:
    • Utilizing a highly respected delivery service with numerous options.
    • Night-time delivery, pick-up point delivery, specific date delivery, insured delivery.
    • An impressive 99.3% on-time delivery rate.
  3. Transparent Pricing:
    • A one-time, all-inclusive rate based on the number of packages delivered.
    • No hidden storage costs.
  4. Effective Communication:
    • Quick and responsive communication – every client is significant to us.
    • Currently managing fulfillment for several Dutch businesses with great success.
  5. Easy integration with a lot of populair platforms:
Afosto
Bol.com Retailer
CCV Shop (new)
IMU Plug & Pay
Lightspeed (voorheen SEOshop)
Magento 1 (Order Level Processing)
Magento 1 (Shipment Level Processing)
Magento 2
Mijnwebwinkel
Mirakl
Prestashop
Shopify
Shopware Six
WordPress - WooCommerce

This opportunity is ideal for:
  • Smaller E-commerce Stores (0-100 packages a day):
    • Perfect for those who may not have secured deals with larger fulfillment companies yet.
  • International E-commerce Stores (0-500 packages a day):
    • Ideal for businesses based outside the Netherlands or Belgium seeking enhanced customer experiences and better pricing compared to international options.
If you are intrigued or have any inquiries, please don't hesitate to reach out. I'm always available for a chat, even if you're just exploring possibilities and not currently considering our services. Let's discuss how we can contribute to the growth and success of your business.

JPoh

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Jul 23, 2019
forreddit.png
PORTFOLIO

LET'S CHAT
contact@johnery.com

ABOUT ME

I design for
  • Marketing Materials
  • Web Design
RATES

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 11, 2024
Please check out the blog! Full of info and advice on starting new side income ideas in 2024!
Looking forward to hearing from you all. Take care everyone!

Attachments

• blog post annoucment.png
    blog post annoucment.png
    528.4 KB · Views: 0

mario.scaling

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
13%
Mar 10, 2024
New Year, New Thread!

Post away!
Working as a freelance copywriter for the last 8 months, currently looking to take on another client.

Here is my portfolio: Google Drive: Sign-in

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.