- Joined
- Aug 13, 2016
- Messages
- 28
Rep Bank
$180
$180
User Power: 146%
Hello,
I have a website that sells modafinil online. People who cannot get a prescription, or don't have insurance that covers modafinil prefer to purchase it from my website.
I am averaging about $5k in sales as of now and about $2k in profit, with only a little bit of marketing in social platforms like fb,twitter and a few health related forums.
I thought I was in a pretty straight forward business and there would not be much trouble. I was wrong!!
This has been anything but straightforward. I personally fulfil orders, and it has been a good learning experience so far. I will go into the specifics soon.
I keep giving out 20% coupon code on social networks, so that has eaten into my profits a little bit. But I don't mind. I am still making 30% profit if not 50%.
My biggest competitor receives tons of traffic everyday, and I can challenge him on all fronts, shipping time, price and reliability. If I can eat into his market, I think I can manage $2-3k/daily sales, which would be pretty F*cking awesome for me.
I have a website that sells modafinil online. People who cannot get a prescription, or don't have insurance that covers modafinil prefer to purchase it from my website.
I am averaging about $5k in sales as of now and about $2k in profit, with only a little bit of marketing in social platforms like fb,twitter and a few health related forums.
I thought I was in a pretty straight forward business and there would not be much trouble. I was wrong!!
This has been anything but straightforward. I personally fulfil orders, and it has been a good learning experience so far. I will go into the specifics soon.
I keep giving out 20% coupon code on social networks, so that has eaten into my profits a little bit. But I don't mind. I am still making 30% profit if not 50%.
My biggest competitor receives tons of traffic everyday, and I can challenge him on all fronts, shipping time, price and reliability. If I can eat into his market, I think I can manage $2-3k/daily sales, which would be pretty F*cking awesome for me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
