The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Scaling My Online Pharmacy Shop

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

dbx286

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Aug 13, 2016
Hello,

I have a website that sells modafinil online. People who cannot get a prescription, or don't have insurance that covers modafinil prefer to purchase it from my website.

I am averaging about $5k in sales as of now and about $2k in profit, with only a little bit of marketing in social platforms like fb,twitter and a few health related forums.

I thought I was in a pretty straight forward business and there would not be much trouble. I was wrong!!
This has been anything but straightforward. I personally fulfil orders, and it has been a good learning experience so far. I will go into the specifics soon.

I keep giving out 20% coupon code on social networks, so that has eaten into my profits a little bit. But I don't mind. I am still making 30% profit if not 50%.

My biggest competitor receives tons of traffic everyday, and I can challenge him on all fronts, shipping time, price and reliability. If I can eat into his market, I think I can manage $2-3k/daily sales, which would be pretty F*cking awesome for me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dbx286

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Aug 13, 2016
Okay, updating in a long time.
Some big pharma crooks sued my old domain provider resulting in them seizing my domain without giving me any opportunity to switch.

anyways, have setup a new brandname with a china based domain provider who doesnt care about Pharma sites.

Started marketing on twitter by following all the people who are interested in biohacking, as they are more likely to buy modafinil. I plan to follow about half a million of them before I make the next move.

Also bought 50 expired domains with good backlink history. Will use that to setup my own private blog network. This would help me immensely in ranking for relevant terms.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

dbx286

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Aug 13, 2016
and I killed this project and now moving on to blogging as my main source of initial equity till the time I figure out what I can really offer to the market on a large enough scale.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Edited, per thread starter.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
its been 1 year. I wonder what has happened since

Can you please fix your email address? We are getting failure errors from your account, something about account that doesn't exist. Thx!

D

DeletedUser63433

and I killed this project and now moving on to blogging as my main source of initial equity till the time I figure out what I can really offer to the market on a large enough scale.

Where do you buy modafinil from these pharmacies to sell online?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.