• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

INTRO Sammy C introducing myself

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Sammyc, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Sammyc

Sammyc PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Hi,

I have read TMF and liked his story.
    I currently have a business which involves tech support and use Asian workers (in Asia)
    for all the handson work.
    Right now we use ppc to get our leads and it is growing nicely, started about 15 months ago,
    finally found a monthly reliable niche which is ... (like REALLY, sorry not sharing) but it's allowing
    me to play tennis, do my cycling, and work on another business to take me into the real stratosphere of $$.

I look forward to this Forum for ideas and perspective, to be candid, I am completely content to make 10-15K a month, not there now, and I live in N California, the expensive part.

I've had offline business before dealing with real hard goods from manufacturing selling to others, had to deal with the EPA before who came to my door to interview me for possible Criminal Charges, that was interesting.

So hey MJ, thanks for hosting this, but why do you?
    Where is that link, I'm sure you have answered that.
    I can't imagine this makes you any serious money or does it, or are you not that transparent?
    Which is ok.
    I have found your gendre to be very opaque in general.

Cheers,

Sam

2. Sammyc

Sammyc PARKED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    OH yeah something else, I use Adblocker and keep getting a message from you to disable it, is that because your real money from this sight is from banner ads or adsense?

Is that really critical for your sites continued existence?

3. Danny Sullivan

Danny Sullivan Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $1,108
    Hey @Sammyc

welcome to the forum. As for the forum itself, there's ads, a marketplace you have to pay for and an insider subscription, where all the hidden threads are, which will tell you how to make 1.000.000$ per month by just doing one simple thing, it's ... (like REALLY, sorry not sharing).

Have fun :)

Out of Touch and jon.a like this.
  4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $353,138
    Admin Post
    Yea, because I'm broke. Everything's a lie.

Boy, what a great introduction to the forum. Do you make a habit of going to parties and offending the host? You're going to be a real hoot around here.

To answer your question, you're right. This website doesn't make me any "serious" money.

If I was interested in "serious money" I wouldn't be running a forum and selling a ten dollar book. Instead I'd be doing what everyone else is doing, $10K seminars, free trainings, blah blah. Or I'd start another business (and not be bothered with a publishing company/forum/book/helping people).

This forum is my platform for my message which supports my purpose.

And yea, it doesn't pay that well.

The ads, subscriptions, etc, simply give me a better return on my time, instead of it being a full on charity.

5. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,678
    i didnt think you would respond to such rubbish @MJ DeMarco lol YOU KNOW WHERE THIS sh*t BELONGS!? in the trash dump sh*t can it!

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  6. Arun Siva

Arun Siva aspiring 大君 of the bourgeoisie Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $11,678
    what in god's name does this even mean?

jon.a likes this.
  7. Out of Touch

Out of Touch Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $470
    Welcome to the forum Sammy. Considering that you have read The Millionaire Fastlane, I think that you have a very poor grasp of the Fastlane philosophy and a bad entrepreneurial mindset in general. I recommend that you re-read and read:

- Chapter 30 of The Millionaire Fastlane
    - This thread by @Andy Black
    - This thread by @IceCreamKid

and reflect upon your own mindset and figure out how to change it.
    I'll give you a big hint with this key word: Value.
    What? I thought everybody found MJ's gendre to be very opaque...

Roli, Andy Black, Arun Siva and 2 others like this.