- Joined
- Feb 13, 2024
- Messages
- 17
Rep Bank
$510
$510
User Power: 141%
Hello, fellow Fastlaners!
My name is Nate Justice, and I’m from Columbus, Ohio. I started my LLC last February after reading The Millionaire Fastlane, which I discovered through The Miracle Morning and a podcast episode where MJ DeMarco spoke with Hal Elrod. That book inspired me to launch my business, Just Nutrition, a supplement company driven by my passion for health and wellness.
The idea for my first product came from reading How Not to Die and How Not to Diet by Dr. Michael Greger. In those books, Dr. Greger highlights several natural compounds that are completely safe and offer incredible health benefits—yet require higher doses than what you'd typically get from food alone. I initially tried to take these substances as he recommended, using potato starch and film papers, but that method was impractical. So, I developed a supplement in capsule form to fill that gap and make it easier for people to get the benefits.
In addition to running Just Nutrition, I’m working on a book called The Human Protocol, which I expect to release by the end of this year—you can check it out [insert link if applicable]. I’m also launching a YouTube channel to create organic content and help spread awareness about plant-based nutrition, exercise, and healthy living.
This is all new territory for me. I’ve actually been off social media for the past two to three years after watching The Social Dilemma, which really opened my eyes to its downsides. However, I’ve since changed my perspective. There’s already so much misinformation out there, and rather than sitting on the sidelines, I’ve decided to share evidence-based insights to help people improve their health and well-being.
Health and fitness are my true passions. I want to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. My "why" is deeply personal—I lost my father nearly three years ago due to complications from diabetes, and I don’t want anyone else to go through that kind of preventable loss.
For background, I’m a Registered Dietetic Technician with a Bachelor’s in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, as well as a Certified Personal Trainer. I have also been vegan for 11 years and that is what started me along my health journey. I am also a husband and father.
My mission is to help people realize that good nutrition and fitness are the keys to unlocking a better life—one where health isn’t an obstacle but something that runs on autopilot, allowing them to focus on their goals, growth, and impact.
That’s pretty much it! I’m excited to be here, grateful to be part of this community, and looking forward to learning and growing alongside all of you.
Much love!
My Links:
Website: getjustnutrition.com
Book: The Human Protocol
My Youtube: My Channel
My name is Nate Justice, and I’m from Columbus, Ohio. I started my LLC last February after reading The Millionaire Fastlane, which I discovered through The Miracle Morning and a podcast episode where MJ DeMarco spoke with Hal Elrod. That book inspired me to launch my business, Just Nutrition, a supplement company driven by my passion for health and wellness.
The idea for my first product came from reading How Not to Die and How Not to Diet by Dr. Michael Greger. In those books, Dr. Greger highlights several natural compounds that are completely safe and offer incredible health benefits—yet require higher doses than what you'd typically get from food alone. I initially tried to take these substances as he recommended, using potato starch and film papers, but that method was impractical. So, I developed a supplement in capsule form to fill that gap and make it easier for people to get the benefits.
In addition to running Just Nutrition, I’m working on a book called The Human Protocol, which I expect to release by the end of this year—you can check it out [insert link if applicable]. I’m also launching a YouTube channel to create organic content and help spread awareness about plant-based nutrition, exercise, and healthy living.
This is all new territory for me. I’ve actually been off social media for the past two to three years after watching The Social Dilemma, which really opened my eyes to its downsides. However, I’ve since changed my perspective. There’s already so much misinformation out there, and rather than sitting on the sidelines, I’ve decided to share evidence-based insights to help people improve their health and well-being.
Health and fitness are my true passions. I want to help people live longer, healthier, and happier lives. My "why" is deeply personal—I lost my father nearly three years ago due to complications from diabetes, and I don’t want anyone else to go through that kind of preventable loss.
For background, I’m a Registered Dietetic Technician with a Bachelor’s in Human Nutrition and Dietetics, as well as a Certified Personal Trainer. I have also been vegan for 11 years and that is what started me along my health journey. I am also a husband and father.
My mission is to help people realize that good nutrition and fitness are the keys to unlocking a better life—one where health isn’t an obstacle but something that runs on autopilot, allowing them to focus on their goals, growth, and impact.
That’s pretty much it! I’m excited to be here, grateful to be part of this community, and looking forward to learning and growing alongside all of you.
Much love!
My Links:
Website: getjustnutrition.com
Book: The Human Protocol
My Youtube: My Channel
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
