A coworker of mine told me I should invent something that'll relieve some sort of pain she had at the moment and a lot of people go through.
I came home that night thinking "is it already being done"? A few google searches later I found exactly what she was looking for.
In other words, wow. She didn't know such a thing existed already.
The top well known brand, to my surprise... didn't have much exposure as I thought it would. Or at least I think so. The reviews on the product on Amazon were great. Plenty of stars.
I found manufacturers on Alibaba selling the same/similar product.
I don't know how products get sealed and packaged and customized (yet). I was thinking of giving more 'awesome' exposure through a different strategy than what is already in the market. No 'new' mind-blowing innovation here but just a new approach. What do you think?
I came home that night thinking "is it already being done"? A few google searches later I found exactly what she was looking for.
In other words, wow. She didn't know such a thing existed already.
The top well known brand, to my surprise... didn't have much exposure as I thought it would. Or at least I think so. The reviews on the product on Amazon were great. Plenty of stars.
I found manufacturers on Alibaba selling the same/similar product.
I don't know how products get sealed and packaged and customized (yet). I was thinking of giving more 'awesome' exposure through a different strategy than what is already in the market. No 'new' mind-blowing innovation here but just a new approach. What do you think?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
