The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

WEB/DIGITAL Sales e-mail templates?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Does anyone know any site or where I could find html email templetes? possibly similar to those sent out by big companies for new product announcments and click through's etc.

I have found both buzz emails and sales emails to be effective but i want to take the next step wih the image of the email. Instead of just being written out i would like to add graphics etc.

This method of small scale sales works well for the Girlfriends jewlery business too so I plan to let her tinker with it as well maybe it will help her.

I know some templete websties were mentioned here in the past however, I do not know where to find them. Thank you!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

OP
OP
LightHouse

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I use Aweber: http://www.aweber.com/features.htm and they have many html email templates to choose from.

Their service costs about $20/month for unlimited autoresponders and very high delivery rates.

This is intresting but i am not at this level of e-mails yet. im looking for a place to get a few templetes i can add content and pictures too. This would be something good for the future however.

yveskleinsky

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 26, 2007
I use www.constantcontact.com and I really like them. Very user friendly- coming from me this means A LOT- as my technology level as of about 3 years ago was about that of carrier pigeons, a sundial and an abacus.

Jonleehacker

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Oct 31, 2007
Edmonton, Canada
my technology level as of about 3 years ago was about that of carrier pigeons, a sundial and an abacus.
:eusa_clap:

...being someone who is immersed in technology up to my neck every day, there are a lot of times your tools seem like the better way!

Weren't computers supposed to allow us all to work 10 hours a week by the 21st century?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Just Enrolled to "Start a Freelance Business: Take back your freedom Now" Thanks! @Lex...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Welcome to 2020, I wanted to add in a quick note about gratitude for the new year...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

The 2020 Fastlane Summit

This event SOLD OUT in October. For authorized resale tickets, please check ticket resales or contact the forum directly.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom