The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Roysc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 16, 2019
The Netherlands
Hi guys,

My name is Roy and I’m a 19 year old drop-out. About half a year ago I realised that the only thing I wanted was succes in money, health and relations. This realization was due to reading a lot of books and starting a company.

A month ago I quited my education of financial advisor to become a full time entrepeneur. I do this with a like minded friend and together we are starting a business in foodtrucks. We are now focussing on the product, marketing, financing of the the truck and licences.

Every tip in this branche will be very usefull for us and very welcome! Talk to all of you soon!

Roy

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
Welcome to the forum! What would you like help with?

Roysc

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jun 16, 2019
The Netherlands
Welcome to the forum! What would you like help with?

Thanks Tiago! At this moment I got a lot of ideas and one of them is with a foodtruck. I would like to improve on being able to see better opportunities more often so I can test if those are worth the time and money.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tiago

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Mar 22, 2014
In the INSIDERS section of the forum, there are lots of Ideas Needing Execution, some of them quite good. Maybe this could help you out.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...