Cesare
New Contributor
- Joined
- Dec 27, 2014
- Messages
- 35
Rep Bank
$235
$235
User Power: 69%
Hi,
so I have this idea. Everyone on Twitter tries to promote their own brand, tries to sell their own products, it's all about self-centered advertising.
My idea is: Hey, what if your promote a well-known brand and just see what happens. I started this account early in December: twitter.com/armanipromotion
As you can see, the Follower/Following ratio is far from satisfactory but I read comments by women like "OMG I so have to get these shoes". This proves that I'm successfully promoting Armani's products.
Does anyone have an idea how to profit by this strategy. I will show my appreciation for any valuable piece of advice or help.
so I have this idea. Everyone on Twitter tries to promote their own brand, tries to sell their own products, it's all about self-centered advertising.
My idea is: Hey, what if your promote a well-known brand and just see what happens. I started this account early in December: twitter.com/armanipromotion
As you can see, the Follower/Following ratio is far from satisfactory but I read comments by women like "OMG I so have to get these shoes". This proves that I'm successfully promoting Armani's products.
Does anyone have an idea how to profit by this strategy. I will show my appreciation for any valuable piece of advice or help.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
