The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Retargeting ads?

Marketing, social media, advertising

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
I have very good SEO for my business so I do not use adwords and the like. However, I wonder if retargeting ads would be useful to stay in front of customers who have visited my website. I have a very low volume, high price high margin business. Any thoughts?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
If you aren’t doing retargeting right now with your type of product, your crazy.

Put in google and Facebook tracking pixel/code.

I read that it takes about 6 points of contact before someone will buy. So, you need to stay in front of your customer, follow them wherever they go, on social and in web search.

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
I'd be retargeting on every platform (where it makes sense for your audience).

Also, consider this. I've been having a ton of success with it lately.

RLSA.

Remarketing Lists For Search Ads.

So, if you get good traffic from SEO, but you don't want to actually spend the time setting up Paid Search Campaigns (it's not for everyone) then you can use Paid Search for remarketing only.

You do this by grouping people who visit your landing pages/content into audiences. Then you create separate RLSA campaigns for them in Adwords.

So if they back to Google and search for something (maybe a high buying intent keyword) you can get that top spot at a pretty decent price. I get very high conversion rates and very low CPAs with this because they are already aware of me by the time they are ready to buy.

I do this with Facebook to. Drive traffic to a landing page. Segment them into an audience. Then use RLSA to capture them if they ever go back to Google and begin a search.

Works great.

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
What platforms do you recommend? I signed up on Google & Facebook.

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
What platforms do you recommend? I signed up on Google & Facebook.

Depending on the product or service either or both may be effective. Not everything works well on AdWords and not everything will work well on FB either.

ljean

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Jan 22, 2017
USA
So after about 40 days or so I have almost 3,000 remarketing impressions on Facebook, and zero on Adwords. What gives? My remarketing audience is 70 on Facebook and 120 on Adwords.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.