What's new

Remarketing Email List: Open Estimates

Marketing, social media, advertising

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tom.V

Tom
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 20, 2012
Messages
977
Location
San Juan
Rep Bank
$2,690
User Power: 237%
I have taken the liberty of volunteering my services to the company I work for, since I will be making commission on any sales produced. I have never done a mass email campaign before, SO I figured here would be the best place to get some quality advice on how I should proceed. I will be sending targeted emails to past clients with open estimates. As of right now, I will be using Quickbooks to retrieve the estimates with customer names, emails, item types, and date estimate was sent. I will be using MailCheat(Chimp) (unless I can find a better provider, of course) with Autofy for integration with QB. Again, I have never used any of these platforms before, but I can't imagine they will prove to be too difficult to navigate. Not a concern, really. I have already covered CAN-SPAM and will be working within the law. From what I have read, sending emails to consumers after 5pm on a Tueday or Wednesday is best for CTR. This may be wrong, opinions or case studies are welcomed.

The open estimates are currently at a total of over $900k. I really want to do this right the first time.

My questions would be:
  1. Should I hire a copywriter for my email copy and on-site sales copy?
    1. If so, what kind of pricing do copywriters charge?
  2. Should I do a small sample test with say 10-20 customers at first, just to gauge response rate?
  3. Are there any other great QB applications out there for mass email integration?

Open to any and all suggestions.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

O xuamf josi tuniupi, zuas jiefmopi xuamf ci vji nutv onqusvepv. O fup'v vjopl e 20 qistup vitv xuamf fu epzvjoph gus zua.

Ot zuas upmz evvinqv huoph vu ci ineom?
 
O xuamf josi tuniupi, zuas jiefmopi xuamf ci vji nutv onqusvepv. O fup'v vjopl e 20 qistup vitv xuamf fu epzvjoph gus zua.

Ot zuas upmz evvinqv huoph vu ci ineom?
O xet vjoploph ug fuoph gummux aqt woe qjupi demmt e xiil mevis. O xepv vji uggis vu tvomm ci gsitj up vjios nopft, ziv puv vuu ges gsun vji tipf fevi.
 
Xiil mevis? O haitt og zuas uqip sevi xet 100%. O xuamf demm teni us piyv fez, tu vjiz dep gopf ov op vjios ineom raodlmz epf opdipvowi ov tu vjisi ot tunivjoph vu veml ecuav. Emtu howi zua e djepdi vu dmuti uav itvonevit og vjiz xisi emsiefz gamgommif.
 
Quopv velip. Topdi O xomm ci tipfoph vji opovoem ineom op vji mevis egvispuup, O'n vjoploph e demm up vji piyv egvispuup xomm fu. Us qisjeqt tipf vji ineom esuapf mapdj, epf gummux aq mevis vjev fez.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom