The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Rejoice

D

Deleted72149

Good morning
First things first all praise to high

My name is Moses
I have read the fast lane millionaire
24 years old

Currently working 2nd shift 10 hours a day mon thru Thurs

I rap
Say hi

I pray for sacred wisdom and longevity

I aim for Forrest like growth and generational wealth

Selah

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
oh boy... welcome... but I think it would be wise to keep your "beliefs" to yourself - we're not really allowed to talk politics & religion.

We're all about the money and providing value here.

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Thanks for the welcoming
One day I will be profitable haha
Have a great day

Def Welcome.

We do not discuss but if you chose to, hey they are still Markets and you can make money right in those markets. We all will help you get there because same principles apply. Just another option. ;)

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Welcome to the forum
Little poet, like David
May you sing evermore.

:)

D

Deleted72149

Hello friends, taking time to write a proper introduction. my first one was rushed on my phone.

My name is Moses
writing out of the northwest suburbs of Chicago
I am 24 years old and a gifted writer
i have been involved in the forum for a few years. i recall having an account, though i have no idea what i did with that account information. I have read the fastlane millionaire (thank you @MJ DeMarco) and naturally dreams and seeds of being a millionaire in my early thirties turns me on.

At the time of writing this i have $61 in my bank account. i am sleeping at a homeless shelter. and have a handful of possessions with me. My most prized possesions being my collection of books. Namely my (bible and quran) some tony robbins and some hafiz (a brilliant sufi poet)

i believe habits will build the life i live. my top five habits being read write pray meditate and walk. the thinking behing this is if i am 80 years old doing these five things, i will be living a joyous life. ESPECIALLY if this is what i have been practicing since the age of 24.

i believe myself to be blessed. i find great favor and success when i strive and am honored to be apart of this forum. i am taking time to write a proper introduction as i want to contribute to this website and perhaps i can bring something new to the forums that has not been before present.

presently for work i am working at a temp agency. i just completed my first 40 hour work week ever haha this was two weeks ago at the time of this post. i never imagined working 40 plus hours would net me less than $400 after taxes. but when you are living in a shelter, with your food and housing and clothes taken care of. that is a lot of money. even still. my mind says there has to be a better way.

i have lots of stories. i love to live my life fully.

my dreams, where i put my heart and money into is my raps. i love to write rhymes. i believe this is my calling. i may never be as big as jay z but i do believe my ability to write is my vehichle and my gift that i must share with the world. a path of revenue i would like to go down is selling digital and phyical products of music. i believe digital music sales can be very fastlane and when discovering a process that works for me... perhaps i can find a process that works for many more beings wanting to earn a living from their art be it music or painting. i enjoy paing as well.

so very naturally my creative side shines. i love making music. clothes. writing. drawing painting. i have an affinity for numbers. though i kind of spun out from schooling.
i come from good parents. university parents. both graduuating from indiana university. Go Hoosiers! my mother being a brigider general in the army. my grandfather (and i am sure my father soon will be) a pastor. i have roots in discipline. and i have a good mind.

i am tall 6'1 brown skin. often called good looking or handsome with a nice smile. i write this knowing that looks and apperences do matter. and beauty wheter it be instrinsic or external can be valuable.

i have worked many jobs never having the patientce or the toughness to stick to one thing . from mll jobs (aldo gilly hicks h and m) to sales (xsport fitness 602 shoes) to factory/ warehouse work (xcel hoffer plastics, proven partners group) as well as picking up painting gigs, housing renovation, i once even helped build an inground pool!

i love this vast array of work because i see my walks of life and how man and women earn a living. this experience tells me i truly get to decide how i want to live and the kind of value i want to contribute.

plain and simple i want to become wealthy. wealthy meaning living a simple life i enjoy. i want to create jobs for colored people. and i want to write beautiful raps.

i aim to plant seeds for future generations and open doors for many others to come after me.
i also aim to inspire. i understand when one man stands up for himself and soes something out of the norm, many people will block his path, but many people will be lifted up. so while i am here i hope i add something new to the forums and i give back.
i have a poem "give give give some more, give when you feel like you cannot afford, give give give some more, there is more than enough of this i am sure" - Moses

i look forward to connecting with many of you. nd have a great weekend.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007