The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Fastlane Journey & $100,000/Month Sales 4 Months After Start-Up

Warrior

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
May 28, 2012
I am intrigued as to why he would share the product. I would recommend tracking niche's among the culture and dropshipping to them. I will give you a free example in the Olympics. Here is an opportunity for you to dropship product for each country that is highly overpriced sell it at a small discount and make a decent return. Even better would be to pay someone to track events like this and manage it for you.
If I'm not mistaken, he said the product he sold to the US (I'm assuming it was legal) failed. So I doubt there's any risk to share what product failed for him?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zen Focus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
743%
Feb 11, 2011
We've been thriving ever since, and I'm currently occupied the entire day as a result of venturing into different industries. Been at them for months. Industries that would create more moments where my heart skip beats.

Zen Focus

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
743%
Feb 11, 2011
If I'm not mistaken, he said the product he sold to the US (I'm assuming it was legal) failed. So I doubt there's any risk to share what product failed for him?

Self made successes come as a result of a lot of independent maturity, struggle, and continually carried out sharp actions despite pains. Even if you had the information you asked, it would not do you a damn bit good.

On the other hand, someone who's truly incredible could go into markets I failed in and create magic.

The path to success is given to only those who worked originally out of themselves, and who are rewarded for the value they personally contributed.

Last edited:

ahQ

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Jan 2, 2015
South East Asia
Thanks for sharing... really inspiring, for your age, for what you have done. There is a lot to learn from you.

Btw, I am from Asia as well, but not into ecommerce, very new to the forum, still reading the TMF book, go through the forum to learn stuffs. Never done anything on internet marketing (which is crucial if I want to go internet path for my fastlane), would like to learn from you more. ;-)

Thanks again for sharing.

parkerscott

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Dec 4, 2013
What ever happened to the investors that lost out early on?

STiiiZY

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 22, 2015
Minnesota
Your story is very inspiring, and it's mostly showing us how "nothing" can stop you other than "you" and also you started from negative (not nothing) and pushed yourself through! This shows that if you have $1 in the bank, don't complain!

andrewgodinez61

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 4, 2015
Hey everyone I'm new to this site and I am 18 years old . I go to school in LA. Im attending CSULA and Im tired of college because I have not learned much . It is an overview of common sense. I am looking forward to the future and making money. I know there is another way to make it big without going to college. I want to apply myself directly to my goals . I want to start a website or blog if you will but I need help anyone willing to mentor me ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

LeftBench

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
316%
Jul 16, 2013
NJ
Hey everyone I'm new to this site and I am 18 I got to school in LA at CSULA and I am already tired of college and I have been looking forward to the future and making money. I know there is another way to make it big without going to college and applying myself directly to my goals . I want to start a website or blog if you will but I need help anyone willing to mentor me ?

Read "The Millionaire Fastlane " book and you will find the road to success

Aleksey Milekhin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Aug 30, 2015
A LOT of information about e-commerce, starting out and doing whatever it takes. Love it. Decided it's time I take steps towards an e-commerce business. Just need to pick a product and research the nice. Any help as to "how to research a niche/popularity of a product?"

Edit: Those who look, shall find... found a great guide that answers my question. Think it will help someone else. http://ecommercefuel.com/downloads/Profitable-eCommerce.pdf

Last edited:

psaco131

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Mar 16, 2012
Peru
Hey Zen Focus. In regards to drop shipping, do you wait for the customers payment to clear before paying supplier?

Or do you pay supplier and immediately and ship out once customer sends payment?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.