The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reintroducing myself

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
I know I gave a terrible first impression on this site and looking back on some of my posts they are cringy as hell and I realize how wrong I was. I still somewhat carry those beliefs but I am ready to put my arrogance aside. I am 23 so I know I am at that weird age where you are cocky and arrogant because you are young but also straight up dumb. You don't know ANYTHING about the world. And I am coming to that stark realization. I am ready to grow to the fullest extent.

I want to be taken more seriously on this forum and will try my best even though I already know through some of the posts I have made some of you guys will still take me as a joke but whatever. I am now willing to learn, humble myself to those that know more than me, and get ready to work. My name is Brian Suh, and I am ready for the next stage of my life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Hey I wouldn't worry about it! You're here to grow and it's best to be honest if you're looking for help, even if you're not taken as seriously!
in the end we are just evolved apes trying to learn as we go. lol

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
I know I gave a terrible first impression on this site and looking back on some of my posts they are cringy as hell and I realize how wrong I was. I still somewhat carry those beliefs but I am ready to put my arrogance aside. I am 23 so I know I am at that weird age where you are cocky and arrogant because you are young but also straight up dumb. You don't know ANYTHING about the world. And I am coming to that stark realization. I am ready to grow to the fullest extent.

I want to be taken more seriously on this forum and will try my best even though I already know through some of the posts I have made some of you guys will still take me as a joke but whatever. I am now willing to learn, humble myself to those that know more than me, and get ready to work. My name is Brian Suh, and I am ready for the next stage of my life.

Ok... so what is that next stage?

Where does Brian Suh see himself in 5 years?

CareCPA

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
356%
May 2, 2017
Pennsylvania
So what are you working on? This is, after all, an entrepreneurship forum.
How can we help you grow your business?

BellaPippin

B is for Beast
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
275%
Jul 16, 2015
Chicago, IL
Ok... so what is that next stage?

Where does Brian Suh see himself in 5 years?

@BizyDad like
giphy.gif

Okay go get that bread now!

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
At least you've got the balls to put your real name beside your posts, and you've got the balls to admit when you're wrong.

What have you done today that is moving you forward? Ask yourself that every day. If you can't answer that, then ask what you could do to move yourself forward... and do it.

And please don't waste too much time here conversing on stuff that isn't helping you.

ecommercewolf

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Jan 8, 2019
Dallas, TX
We all went through that phase. They say the pre frontal cortex for executive decision making isn't fully developed until age 25... which I firmly believe now that I have passed that age.

Made dumb decisions before that age.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
It's all the dumb a$$ decisions AFTER 25 that are the true comedy of life......

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
It's all the dumb a$$ decisions AFTER 25 that are the true comedy of life......

One of these days I'm going to start the "Let's Be Real. Life Doesn't Start Until You're 30" epic thread.

BizyDad

FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ
@BizyDad like
giphy.gif

Okay go get that bread now!

Ok, I gotta be honest, and I wanna go on the record here.

I'm kinda rooting for @Brian Suh .

Yeah. I am.

I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm not a fan yet, but I wanna be a fan.

He's like the Cleveland Browns of the forum. Wait, they're an old franchise. He's like the Jacksonville Jaguars. There's potential. They just gotta mature a little bit more. Learn how to win.

Ok, so I'm as quick as anyone to crack a joke or poke some fun. Heck, I've annoyed the crap out of at least a couple of people here. I've made apologies for words misspoken. I'm sure I'll do it again. My screw ups don't bother me as much as yours do you Brian, but I know what it feels like. So I'm rooting for you. Even when I crack jokes.

If I didn't care, I'd just ignore you.

People will respect you or they won't. All you can do is your best. Keep getting better.

Maybe you figure it out, maybe you don't. But who doesn't love a good comeback story?

How many people facing this much negativity and tuck tail and hide, never to be heard from again? Brian is still here y'all. He's willing to give a mea culpa. This is like his third one that I've seen. Action faking or no, he's still trying.

I respect the effort.

@Brian Suh then start providing value.

I respect this more though. I think we all do. A lot of people have tried to say it to you...

I'll refer you to what I'm calling the @Lex DeVille rule. Somewhere on here recently he said he only posts something if he thinks it will add value. That's his guiding principle for posts. I'm sure others have it too, but I read him say it first, so I'm giving him the credit. If you want to be more respected on here, follow that rule.

get ready to work. My name is Brian Suh, and I am ready for the next stage of my life.

Good luck to you Brian. As soon as possible, stop "getting ready". Just get to work.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Good for you @Brian Suh.

Now then...
  • Who will you help this week?
  • Who will you thank this week?
  • Who will you make feel special this week?

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
Thanks for believing in me bros. I know I got tanks behind me. I’m at the gym right now but will get right back to work and will update with what I’m working on. Need people to keep me accountable so I don’t sink back into ptheticness

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...