The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recommended cities to move to if one wanted to start over?

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Hi All,

Through out this next year, I am planning to visit various cities. I have decided I wanted to start over in a new city, when my current lease is up. So I have 10 months to find a new place.

I currently live in Dallas, Texas. I have decided I want to move away from my family and my current life here.

If you have any recommendations, please post them here if you don't mind.

Thanks for reading and posting! Happy 4th of July as well :)!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

James90

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Jul 2, 2019
Hawaii
If your business is 100% online, I'd ride out the recession/inflation somewhere in South East Asia. (Bali, Vietnam, Thailand, etc.)

-Within 1- 5 hours flights to the most modern metropolitans, beach towns, & mountain destinations.
-Access to "cheap" labor market
-Earn in dollars, spend in pesos

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Is it US only or globally?

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas

Henderson

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jun 29, 2022
Ah, I was suggesting something in Europe. Portugal has currently a very attractive tax scheme to get high in-demand skills into the country. However, you don't have to be employed.

• 0% tax on foreign income
• 0% tax on crypto
• 0% wealth tax
• 20% flat tax on freelancing and domestic income
• Foreigners can own 100% of real estate
• English speaking population is getting better, Lisbon is no problem and a tech hub in the EU.

This visa runs for 10yrs and is called NHR.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Ah, I was suggesting something in Europe. Portugal has currently a very attractive tax scheme to get high in-demand skills into the country. However, you don't have to be employed.

• 0% tax on foreign income
• 0% tax on crypto
• 0% wealth tax
• 20% flat tax on freelancing and domestic income
• Foreigners can own 100% of real estate
• English speaking population is getting better, Lisbon is no problem and a tech hub in the EU.

This visa runs for 10yrs and is called NHR.
I'll consider nomading once I am well off. Who knows this could change in 10 months if I do it correctly. I definitely would love to visit other countries I have a few in mind. But I also have 4 cats that I cannot get rid of as they are my family .

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Hi All,

Through out this next year, I am planning to visit various cities. I have decided I wanted to start over in a new city, when my current lease is up. So I have 10 months to find a new place.

I currently live in Dallas, Texas. I have decided I want to move away from my family and my current life here.

If you have any recommendations, please post them here if you don't mind.

Thanks for reading and posting! Happy 4th of July as well :)!
Any recommendation will depend on your values... because we don't know who likes to do, hobbies, and even if you're married or not...
. So you told us a little about the reasons why you want to change cities, get away from your family.

do you already have a running business that gives you income regardless of your time???
Do you want to travel to settle or just visit ???

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Any recommendation will depend on your values... because we don't know who likes to do, hobbies, and even if you're married or not...
. So you told us a little about the reasons why you want to change cities, get away from your family.

do you already have a running business that gives you income regardless of your time???
Do you want to travel to settle or just visit ???
Hey Myster!

For now I am just open to all cities, I do have preferences, but I am trying to keep an open mind and want to see where others are living?

I know a lot of people moved to Scottsdale, AZ.

fastlane_dad

8 Figure Fastlane Graduate
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
636%
Jun 20, 2017
Scottsdale, AZ
Hey Myster!

For now I am just open to all cities, I do have preferences, but I am trying to keep an open mind and want to see where others are living?

I moved to Scottsdale to 'start fresh' over a decade ago - and while it is a 'good city' - it is by no means great.

It's only become more congested through the years, hotter all around and prices have become astronomical over the pandemic to rent or to buy. It does have many redeeming qualities as well but depends totally what you are after. It would help to at least know a bit more about what your like and dislike ... surely you know a bit of yourself already and what you are looking for ...

Here are some things I personally would think about moving somewhere new, and plan my search around these ...

1 - Weather (do you like seasons), do you like the heat or cold ?
2 - Things to do (city / urban / suburban) atmosphere
3 - Proximity to airports / flights
4 - Proximity to water / oceans / lakes
5 - How outdoorsy are you?
6 - What is your family status or plans on having a family?
7 - Cost of living (LA vs Cincinnati, etc)
8 - Taxes
9 - Access to labor / labor force (sometimes important based on business you are running..)
10 - Schools, Politics, Roads (I enjoy driving), Restaurants, Nightlife, Housing, ETC

You can find many PROS and CONS in any city you look at.

I'm sure there are reason you are seeking our advice here, and not picking off a random list on yahoo.com. What exactly are you looking for? What's on your itinerary to visit over the next few months?

Here are some other USA based 'larger' cities that I have liked that I have been to , in no particular order

1 - Seattle
2 - LA / San Diego
3 - Miami
4 - Tampa
6 - San Francisco
7 - Portland
8 - New York City
9 - Denver

Looking forward to hearing back from you to give better recommendations!

Last edited:

fridge

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 4, 2020
USA
What makes you want to move away from Dallas? I'll be visiting a few cities in Texas later in January and February to see if I want to move there in the next 3-5 years. I'd suggest staying away from the midwest, I'm about 40-50 miles from Chicago and its not bad now but the winters are miserable.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I moved to Scottsdale to 'start fresh' over a decade ago - and while it is a 'good city' - it is by no means great.

It's only become more congested through the years, hotter all around and prices have become astronomical over the pandemic to rent or to buy. It does have many redeeming qualities as well but depends totally what you are after. It would help to at least know a bit more about what your like and dislike ... surely you know a bit of yourself already and what you are looking for ...

Here are some things I personally would think about moving somewhere new, and plan my search around these ...

1 - Weather (do you like seasons), do you like the heat or cold ?
2 - Things to do (city / urban / suburban) atmosphere
3 - Proximity to airports / flights
4 - Proximity to water / oceans / lakes
5 - How outdoorsy are you?
6 - What is your family status or plans on having a family?
7 - Cost of living (LA vs Cincinnati, etc)
8 - Taxes
9 - Access to labor / labor force (sometimes important based on business you are running..)
10 - Schools, Politics, Roads (I enjoy driving), Restaurants, Nightlife, Housing, ETC

You can find many PROS and CONS in any city you look at.

I'm sure there are reason you are seeking our advice here, and not picking off a random list on yahoo.com. What exactly are you looking for? What's on your itinerary to visit over the next few months?

Here are some other USA based 'larger' cities that I have liked that I have been to , in no particular order

1 - Seattle
2 - LA / San Diego
3 - Miami
4 - Tampa
6 - San Francisco
7 - Portland
8 - New York City
9 - Denver

Looking forward to hearing back from you to give better recommendations!
Hey @fastlane_dad and others!

My apologies guys, I don't exactly have all of the criteria's laid out yet as I am trying to define them. I just got back from replacing my car's battery. I will give you what I have so far:

1. No income tax states.
2. Lot of Nature activities (I love hiking, and wanting to do more outside activities)
3. A city that is very entrepreneurial. (Find other like minded entrepreneurs) - However, I am sure I can find them anywhere in any city.
4. Low Cost of living (Preferred).
5. Huge population.
6. Low crime (if able, each city will have some kind of crime, unavoidable).
7. Conservative swing (not necessarily a requirement).

The reason for my leave is because of being around toxic family members. I have found myself not wanting to come back to where I live each time I was around my family and I have found myself depressed. So this is a headwind I am finding a resolution to solve.

Reviewing of my past experiences of moving away from family, I did very well being by myself. This is the reason.

A few cities I am checking out over the next 10 months: Seattle, Austin, Pheonix/Scottsdale.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
What makes you want to move away from Dallas? I'll be visiting a few cities in Texas later in January and February to see if I want to move there in the next 3-5 years. I'd suggest staying away from the midwest, I'm about 40-50 miles from Chicago and its not bad now but the winters are miserable.
Hey Fridge!

It's due to my current relationships, I lived here my whole life and never really lived in another city. I feel like it's best if I moved somewhere else that's not close to my immediate family.

My relationships currently know my past self, not this new self identity of going Fastlane or becoming an Entrepreneur.

I noticed that went I went on business trips (from employer) or vacations that I didn't want to become back home and I would break down.

I wouldn't necessarily say it's an environmental headwind, but I'm not huge on saying "Well I'm from Dallas, and Dallas the best city". I feel like it's just a city that I live in or a placeholder in the meantime, the only reason why I came back was because I had broke with an ex 2 years ago and Dallas was a city I knew.

Dallas definitely has a great marketplace full of jobs and a huge people. But my social circle is not very entrepreneurial, they all either adopt the slowlane or the sidewalk roadmaps. Everytime I speak about Fastlane concepts, they listen, but they don't really care about it (which is fine), I'm not here to judge.

But I told myself maybe it's time to start a new life somewhere else and create a better support network and be around people who are more nuturing and are more positive about self-growth.

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
Hey Myster!

ok I see.

But do you know the reasons that push them to travel to this country(Scottsdale)?

Private Witt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Feb 20, 2018
Oklahoma
Hey @fastlane_dad and others!

My apologies guys, I don't exactly have all of the criteria's laid out yet as I am trying to define them. I just got back from replacing my car's battery. I will give you what I have so far:

1. No income tax states.
2. Lot of Nature activities (I love hiking, and wanting to do more outside activities)
3. A city that is very entrepreneurial. (Find other like minded entrepreneurs) - However, I am sure I can find them anywhere in any city.
5. Huge population.

The reason for my leave is because of being around toxic family members. I have found myself not wanting to come back to where I live each time I was around my family and I have found myself depressed. So this is a headwind I am finding a resolution to solve.

Reviewing of my past experiences of moving away from family, I did very well being by myself. This is the reason.

A few cities I am checking out over the next 10 months: Seattle, Austin, Pheonix/Scottsdale.

While it covers 1 - 3 and the Puget Sound overall population will add 5, I would cross off Seattle. The cost of living is horrible, the headshaking crime is just off the hook and unless you go into the sticks part of the state, its as liberal as it can get and makes the majority of conservatives head explode. Plus the traffic is the pits, I live in Tulsa now and Im so thankful every day for no longer having to deal with the Seattle bumper to bumper death grind.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Albert KOUADJA

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
84%
Mar 13, 2022
+1...

What's important to you?

Go from there...
okay right now, after my family, what matters most is my business and my own health. If I could travel I would choose a place where my business could grow quickly and meet like-minded people.
a place where I wouldn't feel any different.
Off topic: I don't know if I'm crazy or if people are laughing or if I'm not committing a humanitarian crime. Why am I saying this??? because every time I meet a classmate / friend or those who know me they tell me this: I want to give up my studies, studies bore me, if I knew I would not wasting time at school...

and I wonder, aren't my Facebook posts distracting people from their future or what their parents are telling them to do??? I don't want to feel guilty for spoiling the future of other people's children.

are they really ready to take the same risk (to entrust their future to a path without predilection: entrepreneurship) or simply it is to make fun of me????

NB: I'm not saying this because I care too much about what people think but rather about what I think about the effects of my words on others. I shouldn't be the next Hitler.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2020
Augusta, GA
This is going to sound odd, but based on what you're saying is most important to you, I'd recommend Atlanta. It's where I want to move once my business is thriving like I want it to be. There is a sea of opportunity up there, plenty of like-minded people who own or start businesses, and a lot of gyms and holistic healthy lifestyle localities you can choose from to stay in shape and healthy (i.e., gyms, walking trails, wholefoods, vegan restaurants, etc.).

An honorable mention would be Augusta, GA. It's a perfect place to start over from scratch! I consider it a transition city. It's recommended to people who are trying to raise a family, retire, or get a job. I came to Augusta to work as an engineer after I didn't make it in business in Atlanta. I have since rebuilt my capital, pivoted my approach, gained more knowledge, and am on track to return to Atlanta to expand my clientele and network. Why try again in Atlanta? Because I know the city and found what's missing.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
1.No income tax states.
5. Huge population.

LOL, when you find this place, let me know, I'd like to move there!

What you describe no longer exists in America. You'll have to compromise on your factors.

How do I know? Because I spent the last 3 years looking for such a place.

I eventually settled on Utah which had a slight mix of all of your criteria. It is business and entrepreneurial friendly, it has low taxes (not tax free) and is extremely conservative since half the state is of a religious persuasion. Warning though: Unless you live in SLC proper and like skiing, it is pretty sleepy. It doesn't feel like a great place for young singles looking to socialize and build a new social circle, especially if you aren't in the LDS church.

Arizona (Sedona/Flagstaff), Tennessee, Idaho, S. Dakota, Montana, Washington, Nevada, Wyoming, and Colorado were all considerations for me, but those states (sans S. Dakota/Wyoming [low population]), IMO, are undergoing Kalifornification and frankly as a high NW/income person, these are areas I wouldn't want to trust my future with to the average brainwashed voter.

That said, any of these places will work fine if you don't have a huge income or aren't (yet) a target of "eat the rich" fanatics. Things can change and essentially you're making a bet on future policy decisions when you move.

Avoid ANY state that has an EXIT tax. Or any state that has the balls to put the words "pay their fair share" on a ballot.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
That said, any of these places will work fine if you don't have a huge income or aren't (yet) a target of "eat the rich" fanatics. Things can change and essentially you're making a bet on future policy decisions when you move.

Here's what happens when you move to the wrong state.

Nothing like waking up and finding out that your state's citizens voted to raise your state taxes by 80%.

Why 80%? Why not 160%? Or 1000%? Why not try to make 25% the top tax rate in the state?

The point is, it will never be enough, not at the state level, and not at the Fed level.

Pick your domicile wisely today, or pay dearly for your wild success tomorrow.

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
416%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

Nothing like waking up and finding out that your state's citizens voted to raise your state taxes by 80%.

Why 80%? Why not 160%? Or 1000%? Why not try to make 25% the top tax rate in the state?

The point is, it will never be enough, not at the state level, and not at the Fed level.

Good points.

But this fear can be taken too far. For example, 99% of people reading this, even if they move to Mass, will never pay that higher tax rate.

And those that do would also have the financial resources to make an adjustment or move. Much like you did.

Not to mention this involves a little bit of predicting the future. When I moved to AZ it sure seemed like a safe haven for me to make my riches. Now... well, things change, and sometimes faster than you expect.

At the end of the day, I think people should take a pragmatic approach. Like anything else about running a business, you have to be prepared to adjust to the unexpected or get run over. So be open to starting your fastlane journey in one place, and leaving for better opportunities as the need or opportunity arises. Don't be blind to taxation or political climates, but don't be paralyzed by fear of it either.

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
Higher taxes and cost of living is just the price you pay for living in an attractive place. Boston is a perfect city for me. It's safe, walkable and beautiful. I'd rather live in a city like Boston and pay higher taxes than live in a generic car-centric US city with low taxes but 90% of it is parking lots, roads without sidewalks, highway intersections and single family houses. That would make me depressed. Just my opinion

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA

lol, I think that New Jersey tried this bull shit and the rich people just moved, including some billionaire (though he moved back apparently - ‘You’ve got an extra $120 million’: David Tepper ditches Florida, moves back to New Jersey )

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
LOL, when you find this place, let me know, I'd like to move there!

What you describe no longer exists in America. You'll have to compromise on your factors.

How do I know? Because I spent the last 3 years looking for such a place.

I eventually settled on Utah which had a slight mix of all of your criteria. It is business and entrepreneurial friendly, it has low taxes (not tax free) and is extremely conservative since half the state is of a religious persuasion. Warning though: Unless you live in SLC proper and like skiing, it is pretty sleepy. It doesn't feel like a great place for young singles looking to socialize and build a new social circle, especially if you aren't in the LDS church.

Arizona (Sedona/Flagstaff), Tennessee, Idaho, S. Dakota, Montana, Washington, Nevada, Wyoming, and Colorado were all considerations for me, but those states (sans S. Dakota/Wyoming [low population]), IMO, are undergoing Kalifornification and frankly as a high NW/income person, these are areas I wouldn't want to trust my future with to the average brainwashed voter.

Avoid ANY state that has an EXIT tax. Or any state that has the balls to put the words "pay their fair share" on a ballot.

I haven't found it yet, but I'll keep searching and let you know ;). To be honest, I've holed myself up in my apartment for these past few years. I haven't made any decision to venture out or check out different cities because I was afraid to alone or be myself. But I know have worked through my issues (Thanks to Therapy and books) I am ready to embrace a new start.

Two caveats that I am dealing with:

1. The Personal debt I have, just one in particular that will be resolved soon which is a bit major. Most are paid off 17 total in fact.
2. My lease, I am not breaking another lease. Thankfully for the past going on 3 years that I have been here, I haven't broken any leases. So I have until May 5th to figure out my next move.

Reasons for moving:

1. My social relationships have failed. I feel like I can no-longer connect with friends and family. Their's a lot of family estrangement going on between my immediate family and I.

2. Embrace a new start with being my trueself. As I was going through therapy, my therapist agreed and found out that I created this mirage or illusion just to find acceptance and love from my immediately family and friends from the past. This was due to not being paid attention enough when I was little and also not being true self during my last relationship. No blame here, this was my fault. I knew what I really wanted to do (which was entrepreneurship, I just didn't know what it was at the those two time periods plus I didn't have the confidence in myself anyways.) This came from a book all about burnout, when someone comes to a job burnout it means that they are at an end of a road and are not willing to accept it. A therapeutic book I read suggested a few things: I was living someone else's dream because they couldn't do it or didn't do it, I was trying to gain attention from certain relationships (hmmm? Parents maybe?), and that I stayed away from my trueself. This all came down to me having "Emotional Loneliness" (credits to healthygamer.gg for the survey). The idea that you can be your trueself and feel like you cannot connect to with your social circle. Ever since this revelation. My world kinda flipped upside down.

Gabbe18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 16, 2020
Sweden
Arizona (Sedona/Flagstaff), Tennessee, Idaho, S. Dakota, Montana, Washington, Nevada, Wyoming, and Colorado were all considerations for me
Any other reason why you didn't choose Colorado apart form the Californification of the state?

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I've chosen to Stay in Dallas-Fort Worth in the interim. I love it here, low cost of living has been very helpful. Everyone is moving here. Glad I didn't move. My apartment rent is pretty cheap $1178.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Any other reason why you didn't choose Colorado apart form the Californification of the state?

That was the only reason. I don't trust any state run with political leadership modeled after California.

I refuse to be a politician's piggy bank simply because I own a business. While that might not be the case now in CO, it likely will be in a few years. Not a risk I am willing to take, nope! Hard pass. And it's a shame as it is a beautiful state.

Gabbe18

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
May 16, 2020
Sweden
That was the only reason. I don't trust any state run with political leadership modeled after California.

I refuse to be a politician's piggy bank simply because I own a business. While that might not be the case now in CO, it likely will be in a few years. Not a risk I am willing to take, nope! Hard pass. And it's a shame as it is a beautiful state.
I see. It definitely is a shame. I think the same goes for California too. California has some of the most breathtaking scenery I have ever seen but the state seems to be falling apart completely.

monishkumar

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Feb 5, 2024
Edmonton

As someone who wants to move to California, but doesn't know what Californication of a state means, why do you recommend against California especially as a business owner?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.