The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Recognised Copywriting Courses Question

Visionary96

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Oct 23, 2018
Torquay, United Kingdom
So my plan while I'm quarantined is to dive right into copywriting and would like to start a freelancing hustle as soon as I feel I am skilled up enough. My question is, are there any courses out there that will help me look good on paper when it comes to applying for jobs and having some credentials of some sorts. Some recognised course perhaps?

I am consistently looking to help people, solve problems and put others first which is definitely helping with learning something like copywriting. I am aware that courses and degrees are of course not a necessity to be successful but perhaps in the freelancing world, having something to back you up would be a solid idea?

Any responses appreciated.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sandholdt

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Nov 3, 2018
So my plan while I'm quarantined is to dive right into copywriting and would like to start a freelancing hustle as soon as I feel I am skilled up enough. My question is, are there any courses out there that will help me look good on paper when it comes to applying for jobs and having some credentials of some sorts. Some recognised course perhaps?

I am consistently looking to help people, solve problems and put others first which is definitely helping with learning something like copywriting. I am aware that courses and degrees are of course not a necessity to be successful but perhaps in the freelancing world, having something to back you up would be a solid idea?

Any responses appreciated.
I think especially in the field of copywriting, your work and "portfolio" screams so much louder than a diploma.
To get started just follow @Lex DeVille's 15 Days To Freedom thread: GOLD! - Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

Visionary96

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Oct 23, 2018
Torquay, United Kingdom
I think especially in the field of copywriting, your work and "portfolio" screams so much louder than a diploma.
To get started just follow @Lex DeVille's 15 Days To Freedom thread: GOLD! - Lex DeVille's: 15 Days to Freedom - Make Money Copywriting in 15 Days or Less

Thanks mate. Yeah once the good reviews and testimonials come through, I imagine it becomes a lot easier. Was just wondering if they were any worthwhile ones doing out there.

Just signed up for his Udemy course actually. Really like his teaching style, Lex. Hopefully gonna learn a lot.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.