The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to start my fastlane journey and learn from all of you.

hectormendez

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Oct 23, 2018
Hi, my name is Hector, Im from Mexico, 32 years old, married and father to a 8 years old boy.

Im an engineer in agriculture and have been strugling to sustain my family, my income barely covers my expenses, almost divorced due to the financial problems. Got involved in MLM to increase my income, it didnt work, the company made changes and it didnt go well. I exceded my credit cards and have been unable to pay them.

After reading the Millionaire fastlane and Unscripted my mind changed, I understand much more of the money game now. I understand the mistakes I've made and how my own decisions have created my current situation.

Now that Im aware of all of this Im ready to change that, with the help and advices from all of you Fastlaners.
Im already working on prototypes of a couple of ideas I've, one at a time, this are physical products and I will let you know how it goes.

Regards,
Hector.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hi, my name is Hector, Im from Mexico, 32 years old, married and father to a 8 years old boy.

Im an engineer in agriculture and have been strugling to sustain my family, my income barely covers my expenses, almost divorced due to the financial problems. Got involved in MLM to increase my income, it didnt work, the company made changes and it didnt go well. I exceded my credit cards and have been unable to pay them.

After reading the Millionaire fastlane and Unscripted my mind changed, I understand much more of the money game now. I understand the mistakes I've made and how my own decisions have created my current situation.

Now that Im aware of all of this Im ready to change that, with the help and advices from all of you Fastlaners.
Im already working on prototypes of a couple of ideas I've, one at a time, this are physical products and I will let you know how it goes.

Regards,
Hector.
Welcome and thanks for your intro @hectormendez.

Good of you to spot your mistakes and own where you're at. That bodes well for moving forward.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...