The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ready to get my a$$ kicked - again :)

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Hi

It took a while before I felt the urge to write my introduction. Because I don't really know where I'm at right now.

I try to create a business two years ago, and after some failures we finally did it. We succeeded. A friend of mine who was co-owner and I did pretty well at that moment. The business was better doing that we imagined. But there was only a short time of enjoyment until the problems came, he wanted to quit. He found a good job in the Slowlane and thought with saving and investing he'll get rich eventually. So he wanted to sell the biz what we eventually did. We were lucky, we sold it just in February this year before corona really hit.

Since then I took a little time off. After nearly one year of putting in 100+/hours week, it was time to relax. I did some consulting on the side for some friends or former business partners but no more than 2 hours/day. And just because I like it. And it helps for a little networking. :) In mid of June, I got a pretty great job offer, to work in a young StartUp in my home town, which I accepted. I worked for around two months until I noted that that's not me. And that the Slowlane isn't the right path for me. So I quit.

Now I'm thinking about traveling. Here in Europe, it should be great right now, fewer tourists and really cheap. However, if I travel alone I need to have a business to work at. And I think it's time to start something new. That was the original reason why I joined this forum. Thought about starting in a web design/development business, after reading @Fox thread, even though it isn't Fastlane in the beginning. But it's something that I have some experience with. Also had some thoughts about starting a marketing agency, I just love marketing. :) Or I may just buy an existing business, with the profits from the last one. So, yeah I have no idea in which direction I'll head, but surely it's the Fastlane.

If somebody has any advice or criticism I'm open to everything. I'm just 18 and still have no idea about this crazy world.

Best wishes from Switzerland

If anyone is also thinking about traveling right now here are some threads I can recommend:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Strm

Mamba Mentality!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
221%
Feb 4, 2018
Estonia
Wow, just 18, you sound so mature and your head is definitely in the right place! When I was 18, I couldn't wait to get wasted again with my friends. :D

If you have some funds and not sure what to do yet, maybe a nice trip to some new cool place would help indeed. :smile2:

Kasimir

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Sep 4, 2020
Switzerland
Wow, just 18, you sound so mature and your head is definitely in the right place! When I was 18, I couldn't wait to get wasted again with my friends. :D

If you have some funds and not sure what to do yet, maybe a nice trip to some new cool place would help indeed. :smile2:

Thanks for the compliment. Yeah, I'd love to travel right now. But either I travel with some friends or I travel on my own but then I need a business to work at. That's just me, I know a little strange. :)
And most of my friends are either at university or working in the Slowlane.
But thanks a lot for the advice!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.