The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Read the millionaire fastlane My journey begins, after my failures at 19 years old

Share your FTE moment...

Om4rdev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 17, 2021
Hello, I open this thread because I want to start commenting my way.

At the end of July 2020 I decided to leave the university in my country (one of the most prestigious, which had only entered at 17, quite young for how difficult it is), I did not know anything about this path, only a term of earn money online but did not try. It was at the end of July that I left the university and started on my way, my parents gave me a period of 9 months to see some results, otherwise they would send me back to the educational system of my country (Peru)

I started this path of undertaking without any information, although researching on the Internet I came across a pure guru, both Spanish-speaking and English-speaking, it was not until the end of December that my parents told me: ok, you failed, we doubt that you will do it in the next few months so we decided to enroll you in a technical institute so that you can get your technical degree in 3 years, the truth is I see shit, I had started to learn web development and design, besides that I got into the seo business, I dedicated About 6 months and although I am patient with the results I realized that it requires capital, and then I ran into MJ de Marco, honestly his book changed my life, I wish I had found it the moment I made the decision to undertake, I realized that Account of my mistakes and just before 1 week I start my online classes at the technical institute. The advantage I see is that I will have many hours available, I will use it to develop my career as a web designer and developer, the failures I have had will serve as leverage and teachings, I will comment on how I am doing in the next 6 months, greetings

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Does college cost money in Peru, or is it state funded?

That really makes a big difference in terms of going, or not.

I generally don't recommend dropping out of college unless several factors are met, or exceeded.

Welcome aboard.

Om4rdev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 17, 2021
¿La universidad cuesta dinero en Perú o es financiada por el estado?

Eso realmente hace una gran diferencia en términos de ir o no.

Por lo general, no recomiendo abandonar la universidad a menos que se cumplan o superen varios factores.

Bienvenido a bordo.
Depende, hay universidades super caras en mi país que suelen ser las más reconocidas y también la que mejor se adapta al nuevo cambio, luego hay universidades financiadas por el estado que dejan mucho que desear pero son buenas.

El problema es lo que te enseña, como te enseña, tantos jóvenes de mi país (yo incluido) decidimos ser autodidactas

Saludos Maestro y gracias por la bienvenida.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...