NVest
New Contributor
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2020
- Messages
- 7
Rep Bank
$150
$150
User Power: 400%
I recently purchased a laundromat with the hopes that it would contribute to my financial independence. I currently work on contract and save a significant portion of my income, and this opportunity came up so I jumped on it.
The laundromat is very beat up but also very popular. I've never owned before so it is a learning curve, but the cash on cash return is so far phenomenal considering I just stop by every morning to check on the attendant, the store, and meet with customers.
My plans are to give the whole place a facelift, set up a wash dry fold service, and provide some newer machines, all purchased with the revenue from the laundromat.
Currently it grosses about 250k per year with a net of 80k. I'm confident I can double that with the wash dry fold, but time will tell
.
I'll be posting updates here and on youtube.
www.youtube.com
The laundromat is very beat up but also very popular. I've never owned before so it is a learning curve, but the cash on cash return is so far phenomenal considering I just stop by every morning to check on the attendant, the store, and meet with customers.
My plans are to give the whole place a facelift, set up a wash dry fold service, and provide some newer machines, all purchased with the revenue from the laundromat.
Currently it grosses about 250k per year with a net of 80k. I'm confident I can double that with the wash dry fold, but time will tell
I'll be posting updates here and on youtube.
NVest
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
