The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
597%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
454%
Mar 15, 2018
Breaking news:

Plane full of afghan refugees arrived in Australia. After 24 hours they all demand to be taken back to Afghanistan.

This is not funny and poor taste comment.

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Why did you go through the effort of swapping the Babylon Bee's logo with CNN's?

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
This is just the one I saw. Someone else did that. I just shared it. :rofl:
It actually didn't occur to me it was a satiric piece until I read the "typical American breakfast" part AFTER I sent my message. It already looked like satire from the headline + picture combo. Healthy? Give me a break.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Rabby

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
319%
Aug 26, 2018
Florida
The county sent its proposed property tax notification. They propose raising the millage rate to bring in more money for libraries and transit. I can only assume that's because the libraries were so packed in 2020, it really wore the books down. And the roads, likewise, had so much traffic.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
The county sent its proposed property tax notification. They propose raising the millage rate to bring in more money for libraries and transit. I can only assume that's because the libraries were so packed in 2020, it really wore the books down. And the roads, likewise, had so much traffic.

Florida or Michigan?

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Prediction.

In a few weeks time. The Delta Variant. Will no longer be called that. It will be renamed...

The Kabul Variant or The Afghan Variant.

theresgot2bemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Sep 20, 2016
Anywhere w/freedom
Prediction.

In a few weeks time. The Delta Variant. Will no longer be called that. It will be renamed...

The Kabul Variant or The Afghan Variant.
If something happens to help take things up a notch along with this it would not surprise me.
I don't think people in the USA realize how much in trouble we are.

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
The mental health of most people I know is at an all-time low.

The whole western world is begging for leaders who actually give a shit about them. I don't think people realize the opportunities available to those who can actual provide political solutions to problems that the average person faces.

Even outside of government, be the real deal who can lead people out of the garbage that the mainstream media & power institutions have tried to trap normal people in, and you'll have boundless opportunities.

There's never been a better time to be alive - make other people believe that.

D

Deleted70138

The whole western world is begging for leaders who actually give a shit about them. I don't think people realize the opportunities available to those who can actual provide political solutions to problems that the average person faces.

Even outside of government, be the real deal who can lead people out of the garbage that the mainstream media & power institutions have tried to trap normal people in, and you'll have boundless opportunities.

I don't think all these political leaders have concocted the grand conspiracy, but they are just weak men, flowing with the flow like a dead fish.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I love this.

Here is a quote by Jordan Peterson that is relevant to providing value:
“Opportunity lies where responsibility has been abdicated.”

We here at this forum search for problems as opportunities to provide value.

The current political situation may just be the *greatest opportunity of our lifetimes* to do exactly that, because responsibility has certainly been abandoned - we are facing a societal crisis and nobody is standing up for what is right and what works.

I encourage any of you who are leaders to consider taking on positions of leadership in your town, county, state, province, or country.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
454%
Mar 15, 2018
I love this.

Here is a quote by Jordan Peterson that is relevant to providing value:
“Opportunity lies where responsibility has been abdicated.”

We here at this forum search for problems as opportunities to provide value.

The current political situation may just be the *greatest opportunity of our lifetimes* to do exactly that, because responsibility has certainly been abandoned - we are facing a societal crisis and nobody is standing up for what is right and what works.

I encourage any of you who are leaders to consider taking on positions of leadership in your town, county, state, province, or country.

Problem is… no great leader will step up to this challenge. Subject yourself to media attacks, digging up dirt on you and your family, making stuff up; taking it out of context, screwing with your mind on every decision. It takes a damn hero to try it and since there is no war, no threat to western life of our comforts, it won’t happen. Lying sacks of shit will continue dominating politics.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Problem is… no great leader will step up to this challenge. Subject yourself to media attacks, digging up dirt on you and your family, making stuff up; taking it out of context, screwing with your mind on every decision. It takes a damn hero to try it and since there is no war, no threat to western life of our comforts, it won’t happen. Lying sacks of shit will continue dominating politics.
Be a hero then.

A CEO faces all of these same exact problems.

IDK, I think such challenges give life meaning.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
454%
Mar 15, 2018
Be a hero then.

A CEO faces all of these same exact problems.

IDK, I think such challenges give life meaning.

Even if I wanted to (and I don’t), I wouldn’t make it past any first round. The minute I say what’s on my mind I think I’d be thrown out of the room lol.

I may be totally wrong, but I think running a company is 10x easier. Sure, plenty of challenges… but at least the market only decides if I’m adding or subtracting value. In politics, there is a problem - there is too much politics!!!

Are you seriously considering running for office yourself?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Are you seriously considering running for office yourself?
Yes, maybe part time, but definitely as a future retirement gig.

Now would not be a good time for me, I’m too young and don’t have enough of my own successes behind me yet.

I think it’s the perfect thing to do after a stellar career in the private business world with lots of experience.

But I know plenty of people who run businesses while also holding seats on boards, or positions in city council.

Those positions are not very hard, haha

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

It's going to take an outsider, like a rich apolitical billionaire with zero F*cks to give, someone to smack down these crooked politicians and their media acolytes ... oh wait a second... :rofl:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
May the road rise to meet you,
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
The rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of his hand.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
Accurate.
I am yet to be put in jail or fined despite not obeying a single health direction.

I give it 6 months at most.

My warden says I can't go to a friends place tonight, too bad for them IDGAF what they think or say.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.