Antifragile
Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
- Joined
- Mar 15, 2018
- Messages
- 4,935
Rep Bank
$8,000
$8,000
User Power: 529%
Yep!
By the way, over 35% of people in Canada over the networth of $1 million are leaving.
50% of people over the networth of $10m are also leaving.
Im pretty sure these are nearly tripled compared to the previous election.
I also am beginning to think that the election was rigged with the amount of people unhappy. Its odd..
lol. Please show me where you got those stats.
Edit: I’m going to exit this conversation now, JrJonny. As I feel we’ve both just overstepped on MJs rules against politics chat. I know it’s Canadian politics and 99% of the forum won’t care. But rules are rules. And I don’t want to disrespect MJ here. Feel free to DM if you wanted a different perspective than what your social media feed is telling you.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?





