- Joined
- Jul 24, 2007
- Messages
- 4,219
Rep Bank
$5,375
$5,375
User Power: 459%
My wife and I went with @biophase to antelope canyon. It was in the area of our white-water rafting trip through the Grand Canyon. Wonderful adventure. We also went together to Havasupai falls. That guy gets around...Thanks a lot Steve for such a detailed answer. I'll have a look at all the places you mentioned.
Yes, I am big into hiking and everything outdoors. I'm also an amateur photographer (landscapes and wildlife), so I tend to go out very early or quite late. In my little corner of the world, this plus being able to hike a lot usually take most of the crowd out.
I'm aware these places are very touristy so I'll try to go out of the beaten path when possible. Got to accept the crowds too at some point, it's hard to go to the US for the first time and pass on watching the Grand Canyon and others because of it. Kind of like going to Rio and not going to the Corcovado.
Interesting what you're saying about Antelope Canyon, despite its beauty I had written it off because of the "going in line one after another and don't stay too long" thing.
I've hiked the grand canyon a few times. Details of one of the trips are here: OFF-TOPIC - The Grand Canyon
The video and picture links don't work any longer but it was a cool experience.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?




