The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I would really love to get off of this forum completely. Can you make it happen?

So, is this the third time you want to leave the forum from a knee-jerk emotional reaction to criticism you didn't take well?

getting shit on.

So "getting shit on" only goes your way? When someone spends their precious time trying to give you constructive criticism, you see it as you're "getting shit on" but not the person who tried to help you unconditionally?

One could say, "I spent 10 minutes trying to help this guy and he called me a POS" -- is that "getting shit on?"

You should take a breather for a few hours, perhaps a few days.

If you want your account deleted thereafter, it won't be a problem.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
G

Guest-5ty5s4

So, is this the third time you want to leave the forum from a knee-jerk emotional reaction to criticism you didn't take well?

So "getting shit on" only goes your way? When someone spends their precious time trying to give you constructive criticism, you see it as you're "getting shit on" but not the person who tried to help you unconditionally?

One could say, "I spent 10 minutes trying to help this guy and he called me a POS" -- is that "getting shit on?"

You should take a breather for a few hours, perhaps a few days.

If you want your account deleted thereafter, it won't be a problem.
Come on MJ, seriously? You’re going to be immature too while calling me immature? YES, it IS, IN FACT, the third time I have asked to delete my account. Will you PLEASE be so gracious to oblige me?

Come on…

This has been stupid. I can do better things without wasting time. I learned it from the thread.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I completely agree. Out of respect for the forum I deleted what I was going to say here, but that was the weakest display of weak I have seen on the forum.

YOU CAN MAKE IT HAPPEN!!

#NotSurprised Mr dish it out but can't take it wants to quit the forum in a public fashion.

MJ solve my problem because me never logging in takes too much willpower. Lolololololol.

You even got an apology out of Antifragile and you still want to play the martyr. Lolololololol.
I stand up for myself but I’m the baby. Okay, guy who’s twice my age and acts like a toddler. Again, don’t give a shit what you think of me.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
@thechosen1

Your actions on display today are not those of strength, or leadership. This isn’t standing up for yourself. It’s self consciousness. You were triggered.

You say you’re a leader, you would likely be a dictator if you were one… You‘re only willing to hear what you want to hear. That trains people to only tell you what you want to hear. That makes your leadership based organization suck.

Your blind spots are cancer. They grow and then kill you.

View: https://youtu.be/CDmLI4zlBH0

Let me be clear, we all have flaws... Tons of them. The wisdom comes from knowing what you don’t know and being willing to change for the better. I don’t see a willingness here to even consider that you weren’t perfect.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

@thechosen1

Your actions on display today are not those of strength, or leadership.

Does a self respecting guy have to stomp around in anger and bite at people? Or does he

You say you’re a leader, you would likely be a dictator if you were one… You‘re only willing to hear what you want to hear. That trains people to only tell you what you want to hear. That makes your leadership based organization suck.

Your blind spots are cancer. They grow and then kill you.

View: https://youtu.be/CDmLI4zlBH0

Let me be clear, we all have flaws... Tons of them. The wisdom comes from knowing what you don’t know and being willing to change for the better. I don’t see a willingness here to even consider that you weren’t perfect here.
This just isn’t accurate (about me). But you can assume whatever you want.

Lotta people on here claiming to be leaders, basically none acting like it.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I can do better things without wasting time.

And clearly when it comes time to responding to your threads, TRYING TO HELP YOU, our time is expendable. Our time is disposable and worthy of deletion.

Dude, I will delete your account, but I'm not going to do it at this moment.

I think you're having a bad day which everyone here can understand.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

And clearly when it comes time to responding to your threads, TRYING TO HELP YOU, our time is expendable. Our time is disposable and worthy of deletion.

Dude, I will delete your account, but I'm not going to do it at this moment.

I think you're having a bad day which everyone here can understand.
Request stands…

BizyDad

Keep going. Keep growing.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
417%
Oct 7, 2019
Phoenix AZ

As a guy who actually started a thread about his own failures in leadership, I know this comment isn't directed at me.

Nevertheless, I'll link to the thread anyway. Hopefully you don't make the same mistakes I did, considering you are "half my age" you and others like you (and me) are why I wrote the thing in the first place.

Don't be like me Chosen, be better. Start now.

our time is expendable. Our time is disposable and worthy of deletion.
Request stands…

Perfect example. You could just not log in.

You want MJ to bow to your desires. Great leadership, you can't even lead yourself.

Hypocrite.

Consider the difference in actions between you and Droopynips when faced with forum criticism.

Last edited:

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah
lol, Upwork.

Spending 16 Connects to apply is the new norm. Thankfully, you can buy "Freelance Plus" which still, after all these years, has no actual benefits other than giving you 80 Connects for you to burn through in just 5 proposals.

Why did they increase the amount of Connects to apply? "to better match the value of a job with the cost."

1692385616444.png

How do you calculate the value to cost ratio for a client who has no history and doesn't even have a verified payment method? This will cost you 16 connects to apply...
1692385836352.png

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

biophase

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
474%
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
I'm frankly tired of threads getting deleted after countless people spend their precious time trying to help, even if that help isn't well received.
How about a user can get a thread deleted but he must pay $100 for each reply on the thread? Then we are all compensated for our responses. :rofl:

In fact, I would really love to get my account deleted off of this forum completely as it is a HUGE distraction and source of annoyance. Can you make it happen? Thanks.
I never understood this. Just don't come here anymore. There are so many forums that I still have accounts on that I never visit. So why can't you just not visit. For example, I was on the MBenz forum alot when I had a Mercedes, but once I sold it, I just never went there anymore.

Is this a will power issue? You have to keep logging in to check your account? I guess it would be annoying to keep getting email notifications of threads you replied on, but can't you just opt out of notifications?

G

Guest-5ty5s4

How about a user can get a thread deleted but he must pay $100 for each reply on the thread? Then we are all compensated for our responses. :rofl:

I never understood this. Just don't come here anymore. There are so many forums that I still have accounts on that I never visit. So why can't you just not visit. For example, I was on the MBenz forum alot when I had a Mercedes, but once I sold it, I just never went there anymore.

Is this a will power issue? You have to keep logging in to check your account? I guess it would be annoying to keep getting email notifications of threads you replied on, but can't you just opt out of notifications?
Why can’t I delete my account? Don’t understand. Every other website has this option? What’s the big deal guys? This is weird. Like MJ said, this is the fourth time I’ve asked to do this. There is no option here.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
How about a user can get a thread deleted but he must pay $100 for each reply on the thread? Then we are all compensated for our responses.

I love this. Then perhaps some users will understand that the other people's time they've wasted wasn't free. And that they aren't rudely entitled to it, especially when they can't stomach it.

I never understood this.

I understand it. As all public proclamations of "I'm leaving" has always been for 15+ years, it can feel good to say, "See, I don't need you mofos or your advice! Delete my account!"

Remember I did this too over 15 years ago at some other forum?

The only difference was I did it so I can offload users into a new forum I started. Not because I was butthurt. Otherwise, I just would have left, as you describe.

Why can’t I delete my account?

You can. Please follow the instructions as they say nothing about making public proclamations. And we haven't received any deletion requests.

1692400229105.png

Once received, it will be deleted in 24 hours, or likely 48 due to the weekend.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

I love this. Then perhaps some users will understand that the other people's time they've wasted wasn't free. And that they aren't rudely entitled to it, especially when they can't stomach it.

I understand it. As all public proclamations of "I'm leaving" has always been for 15+ years, it can feel good to say, "See, I don't need you mofos or your advice! Delete my account!"

Remember I did this too over 15 years ago at some other forum?

The only difference was I did it so I can offload users into a new forum I started. Not because I was butthurt. Otherwise, I just would have left, as you describe.

You can. Please follow the instructions as they say nothing about making public proclamations. And we haven't received any deletion requests.

View attachment 50817

Once received, it will be deleted in 24 hours, or likely 48 due to the weekend.
I do appreciate the advice, but overall, I have spent a lot of time procrastinating here and getting in stupid arguments. It’s kind of like… wasting time watching FOX or CNN, at least for me. I can’t stop doing it! I’ll be a better entrepreneur without it? I have requested my account deleted multiple times, by email and otherwise, as you pointed out here. I get it. I will send another email. I love your books and appreciate ALL the help and feedback.

You can name call me and say I’m “butt hurt.” It doesn’t matter. I will keep doing my thing.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia
I do appreciate the advice, but overall, I have spent a lot of time procrastinating here and getting in stupid arguments. It’s kind of like… wasting time watching FOX or CNN, at least for me. I can’t stop doing it! I’ll be a better entrepreneur without it? I have requested my account deleted multiple times, by email and otherwise, as you pointed out here. I get it. I will send another email. I love your books and appreciate ALL the help and feedback.

You can name call me and say I’m “butt hurt.” It doesn’t matter. I will keep doing my thing.

You have no self control an account deletion won't solve that lol. You'll just come back it's not like the site disappears once you delete an account.

The site has an ignore feature. Just block the bad vibes and dickheads.

I don't see the problem here lol.

It just appears like your having a sook for attention.

Like a toddler that didn't get his milk when asked.

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Yo wtf happened, I was reading for a few hours n I come back to this?

@thechosen1 hopefully you haven’t requested to delete your account yet, but

AND I MEAN THIS IN A FORM OF INFORMING YOU.

you tend to make decisions off your emotions.

Its okay if you leave the forum.

But spend a few days thinking about it, let your mind chill out.

If you still want to, do it.

Our lives won’t change.

But if you stay you might change some other peoples lives.

You can log out for a few days, but to my point…

You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe, you won’t change anyone’s life. You take the red pill... you stay in the fastlane forum wonderland, and you show us how your business goes.

1692402579180.png

G

Guest-5ty5s4

You have no self control an account deletion won't solve that lol. You'll just come back it's not like the site disappears once you delete an account.

The site has an ignore feature. Just block the bad vibes and dickheads.

I don't see the problem here lol.

It just appears like your having a sook for attention.

Like a toddler that didn't get his milk when asked.

Yo wtf happened, I was reading for a few hours n I come back to this?

@thechosen1 hopefully you haven’t requested to delete your account yet, but

AND I MEAN THIS IN A FORM OF INFORMING YOU.

you tend to make decisions off your emotions.

Its okay if you leave the forum.

But spend a few days thinking about it, let your mind chill out.

If you still want to, do it.

Our lives won’t change.

But if you stay you might change some other peoples lives.

You can log out for a few days, but to my point…

You take the blue pill... the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe, you won’t change anyone’s life. You take the red pill... you stay in the fastlane forum wonderland, and you show us how your business goes.

View attachment 50818
Guys, being on a forum made by another entrepreneur isn’t the most important thing in your life.

Yeah it would be easier to stop coming here if I didn’t have an account, sorry!

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
181%
May 18, 2023
Guys, being on a forum made by another entrepreneur isn’t the most important thing in your life.

Okay, but your not getting my point, sure it’s not the most important thing in your life, but

YOU might make that change for someone.

YOU can be the reason why someone changes THEIR lives

YOU can be the one who can quite frankly, accomplish anything, just with feedback.

YOU can choose what you do.

Hell, I want to keep getting updates about your product.

Just, give it a few days man, you might regret it.

You’ve clearly spent a ton of time on here, so it be worth even 15 minutes just to breath on it.

Sleep on it.

I hate it when people make emotional decisions.

I know me, a 13 year old boy who’s in yoda Pajamas as he types this might not have an impact on your decision.

But I just wanted to share that..

If your going to delete your account, good bye and best of luck.

Timmy C

I Will Not Stop!
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Jun 12, 2018
Melbourne, Australia

No it's not, not even a little bit. If I don't like somewhere, or some place, I just stop going.

You dont need to make big announcements about it.

I don't need to make a big thing about it, because no one cares if I don't. I'm not special.

The same way no one will care if you don't come here.

That sounds harsh reading it back, but all I'm trying to say is, just try chill out a bit.

You need a walk and a good sleep by the sounds of it.

Last edited:
G

Guest-5ty5s4

No it's not, not even a little bit. If I don't like somewhere, or some place, I just stop going.

You dont need to make big announcements about it.

I don't need to make a big thing about it, because no one cares if I don't. I'm not special.

The same way no one will care if you don't come here.

That sounds harsh reading it back, but all I'm trying to say is, just try chill out a bit.

You need a walk and a good sleep by the sounds of it.
I get what you’re saying, and I agree, I’m not trying to make a big announcement, it just appears that way due to recent threads and posts. Sorry. I sent my email.

As for this “willpower” thing. Yeah, it’s true. It’s easier not to visit an app or a website without an account. Many people spend too much time on their phones and computers, and I’m not embarrassed to “share failures, despite what a bunch of random people who 1. DGAF and 2. I’ve never met will say about me. I have sent emails before. Maybe posting will get it done?

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
So, fellow Americans...

Now that Africa, Russia, and China have pushed US money out, and Africa has banned US money, I guess we really do need to start learning how to grow crops and shit :D.

Is this the doomsday people have been waiting for for years, or is it another "cry wolf" move? I typically avoid paying attention to global politics, but GOD DAMN! How can one ignore everything that's happening?

Oh! And let's not forget Africans have spent the last X amount of months committing genocide against white farmers in Africa (South Africa mostly, if I recall correctly).

Oohhhh! Something tells me some crazy shit is going to unfold heading into 2024 and I'm here for it.

Cheers.
U.S. is more than self-sufficient on food. Those rich farmers/agri landlords with guns and gold bars in blue states will do well.

Those who make a living from government contracts and retail sales will find a hard time to adjust as their clients will be “overnight” a lot poorer soon.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
lol, Upwork.

Spending 16 Connects to apply is the new norm. Thankfully, you can buy "Freelance Plus" which still, after all these years, has no actual benefits other than giving you 80 Connects for you to burn through in just 5 proposals.

Why did they increase the amount of Connects to apply? "to better match the value of a job with the cost."

View attachment 50813

How do you calculate the value to cost ratio for a client who has no history and doesn't even have a verified payment method? This will cost you 16 connects to apply...
View attachment 50814
This is a good impetus for focusing more on KEEPING clients for long (as opposed to sell, sell, sell to new ones…it’s harder to do so than folks who already worked with you)…or having your own list.

Also maybe the higher cost of Connects will get most freelancers thinking carefully on which clients to aim for, instead of spamming.

My brother recently was hiring for a YouTube thumbnails designer and script writer…he showed me some of the replies to his job post and I was whacking my head.

Still too many folks committing the sins you cautioned Upworkers of…copycat pitches, shitty answers to bonus questions, ignoring ‘filter’ phrases or questions…

He ended up hiring from Fiverr.

Kevin88660

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Feb 8, 2019
Southeast Asia
I think we do have some musicians here with professional expertise here.

Could anyone share what are the ingredients of a viral song/melody these days?

Peggy Gou’s (It goes like) Nananana seems incredibly simple yet it has been exploding worldwide.

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
Got a practical question for you Americans ! In a few weeks, I'm leaving for one of my dream trips to the US, mainly to the national parks of the West: Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce, Zion, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Yosemite... How likely is it that I may pick up some signal on my phone at these locations? My business can mostly run without me, but I still need/want to be able to oversee things a bit. Tagging those who I think might be able to help @SteveO @biophase @Runum

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
I think we do have some musicians here with professional expertise here.

Could anyone share what are the ingredients of a viral song/melody these days?

Peggy Gou’s (It goes like) Nananana seems incredibly simple yet it has been exploding worldwide.
It needs to be harmonically simple and melodically bland so that someone who's had 20 beers can sing along. The chorus should be a catchy and simple rhythm, the verse total filler material and the "substance" of the song will come from high production quality and layering some random crap. Lyrically, the more meaningless the better.

Think of the human soul as a soggy piece of cardboard and you'll be on the right track.

Antifragile

Progress not perfection
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
Mar 15, 2018
Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Got a practical question for you Americans ! In a few weeks, I'm leaving for one of my dream trips to the US, mainly to the national parks of the West: Yellowstone, Grand Teton, Bryce, Zion, Grand Canyon, Death Valley, Yosemite... How likely is it that I may pick up some signal on my phone at these locations? My business can mostly run without me, but I still need/want to be able to oversee things a bit. Tagging those who I think might be able to help @SteveO @biophase @Runum

You should be fine in the touristy locations outside the parks, aside from Death Valley.
I don’t know who needs to hear this, but just remember there are people like this :eek:, so maybe your competition in this world …

View attachment 50829

This would fall under #4.

View: https://twitter.com/MJDeMarco/status/1692544933574664282?s=20

SteveO

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
456%
Jul 24, 2007
You should get service at most of these places. I don't recall any real issues.

I quit going to the national parks due to crowds and congestion.

Last time at Bryce, we had to sit in a line. One car out and one car in. We ended up circling around to the bottom of the canyon where a local sent us. Nobody down there. Great hike and views. We still saw Bryce from inside the park but bolted fit more serenity.

I love zion. Such immense beauty. We took a hike up angel's landing. There were so many people. Lots of cables to hold onto for safety but crowds so thick it was a hazard in my opinion.

Are you big into hiking? I hiked up Mt Whitney which is on the backside of the range where Yosemite is located. I ran into some hikers that had crossed the range to visit Yosemite without dealing with the crowds. It was a multiple day hike though. One of them borrowed my phone to call work. We were miles away from anything and at 14,000 ft up. My cell service worked up there.

The Moab, Utah area has 2 national parks. It is crowded but there are many things to see and do.

A spot that is difficult to get into but very remote and uncrowded is the Wave. Also in Utah and not far from Bryce.

Antelope canyon is quite a sight. Not too crowded but you can only go out there with a Navajo guide.

Havasupai falls is an incredible place also. Crowds are limited by how many people can fit into the campsites. Most people hike in and out. 10 miles in though. Some people can do it in a day but it is worth staying the night.

I love the American west so much that I don't see a need to travel abroad anymore.

YanC

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Sep 18, 2017
France
Are you big into hiking?
Thanks a lot Steve for such a detailed answer. I'll have a look at all the places you mentioned.

Yes, I am big into hiking and everything outdoors. I'm also an amateur photographer (landscapes and wildlife), so I tend to go out very early or quite late. In my little corner of the world, this plus being able to hike a lot usually take most of the crowd out.

I'm aware these places are very touristy so I'll try to go out of the beaten path when possible. Got to accept the crowds too at some point, it's hard to go to the US for the first time and pass on watching the Grand Canyon and others because of it. Kind of like going to Rio and not going to the Corcovado.

Interesting what you're saying about Antelope Canyon, despite its beauty I had written it off because of the "going in line one after another and don't stay too long" thing.

RicardoGrande

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
249%
May 9, 2021
Whoa, did chosen1 leave the forum?

I saw his progress thread lit up last night but seeing some aftershocks of some drama and that he deleted it.
Still surprised, he was asking for advice iirc and he got it, did he just mentally shut down and start refusing advice? Hell of a way to flush years of posting and camraderie down the drain like that. Hope he gets a chance to cool off and re-asses.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.