The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
IMO it's never good, it just sets the precident.

One of the reason i respect canada and wanted to come there.

In this case, I'll fully support a swat team busting into his home and arresting him for violating these ''covid laws'' and ''recommendations''.. the ''laws'' that other Canadians have been put in jail for already...

Yes, even a couple baton swings to the ribs please and knee on neck techniques pretty please! I'll even supply the donuts and coffee!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

WillHurtDontCare

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
305%
May 28, 2017
USA
The rabbit hole gets deeper and deeper......

View attachment 36269

https://www.blogto.com/city/2021/01...9-advisory-table-busted-vacationing-holidays/

The CEO of Niagara Health and St. Joseph's Health System has resigned from Ontario's C0VlD-19 command table after it was revealed he traveled to the Caribbean over the holidays. Dr. Tom Stewart was on vacation from Dec. 18 to Jan. 5, says a statement from St. Joseph's Health System. In that time, he traveled to the Dominican Republic despite public health guidelines urging Ontarians to stay home.

Being a Canadian right now is like being in a twisted horror flick.

''A member of a number of health tables, including, shockingly enough, the Ontario C0VlD-19 Science Advisory Table, which, among other things, creates and releases modelling projections and other data to inform the province's pandemic response.''

Ontario is in a FULL lock down, and the guys making the rules aren't even following them, at least he apologized!?!? Just saw on the news those wannabe french people in Quebec are doing curfews until February... it's illegal to leave your house after XXX time....

CREATES AND RELEASES MODELLING PROJECTIONS!?!? This snake is making $600,000+ a year while Canadians suffer, must be nice.

Where's the police brutality when you need it!?!?

If the government cared about health, there would have been obesity lockdowns, corn syrup companies would have been permanently closed down, and all gyms would have been required to be open 24/7.

This is about power - "health" is a new propaganda angle.

WabiSabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 2, 2019
Katy, Texas
If the government cared about health, there would have been obesity lockdowns, corn syrup companies would have been permanently closed down, and all gyms would have been required to be open 24/7.

45grams of sugar in one 12oz can of rootbeer, and who drinks just one can? I measured that out once and put it in a plastic bag, it was shocking.

Don't even get me started on caffeine...

Attachments

• sugar.PNG
    sugar.PNG
    304 KB · Views: 14

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
45grams of sugar in one 12oz can of rootbeer, and who drinks just one can? I measured that out once and put it in a plastic bag, it was shocking.

This is not directed at you, but it's funny that these days everyone is against physical labor jobs (like the guy who said laid off workers should learn to code) where people can plenty of exercise but they are also against obesity. Not that I'm for drinking soda, but it seems like it is the same people who are all up in arms about what people eat but constantly put down purely physical jobs. A soda is definitely worse for someone sedentary than say, a guy framing houses all day.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

This is not directed at you, but it's funny that these days everyone is against physical labor jobs (like the guy who said laid off workers should learn to code) where people can plenty of exercise but they are also against obesity. Not that I'm for drinking soda, but it seems like it is the same people who are all up in arms about what people eat but constantly put down purely physical jobs. A soda is definitely worse for someone sedentary than say, a guy framing houses all day.
When I imagine a world where everyone is a coder, I see a lot of sick people not getting medical care and a whole lot of infrastructure cracking and falling to pieces.

It's mind-boggling that someone would suggest that with a straight face. Have they ever walked outside and looked around? We do not live in the year 4021.

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
When I imagine a world where everyone is a coder, I see a lot of sick people not getting medical care and a whole lot of infrastructure cracking and falling to pieces.

It's mind-boggling that someone would suggest that with a straight face. Have they ever walked outside and looked around? We do not live in the year 4021.

Visions of the Disney movie Wall-E are coming.

Get your pimp wheelchair with a tv!

WabiSabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
266%
Sep 2, 2019
Katy, Texas
Eh, poison is still poison. Poor nutrition has bad effects that go beyond making you fat, too often people get caught up in the calorie angle. A lot these "chronic diseases" that people experience are often related to food.

Like everything, it's your choice.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Question: Will the "fake" US economy ever become "real" again? When?

I'm thinking there will need to be a massive crash for this to happen. But, I know that everyone in positions of power is doing everything they can to prevent that, so, the upward trend could last for a day, or the next 100 years.

The artificial demand is really something. We're already seeing prices rise pretty significantly; taxes are being raised in the midst of the pandemic; money supply has gone way up of course; the Fed is buying corporate bonds and debt.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
Dammit, that was good lol

ok I don’t want this topic to get going all crazy but how the hell do we spend $1 trillion on defense and miraculously have almost no security at the capitol today

I don’t think it was all planned but it sure is a head scratcher

Relevant.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0801839173/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20

The plague is universally presented as a process of undifferentiation, a destruction of specificities.

This destruction is often preceded by a reversal. The plague will turn the honest man into a thief, the virtuous man into a lecher, the prostitute into a saint.

Friends murder and enemies embrace. Wealthy men are made poor by the ruin of their business. Riches are showered upon paupers who inherit in a few days the fortunes of many distant relatives.

Social hierarchies are first transgressed, then abolished. Political and religious authorities collapse.

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Relevant.

The Scapegoat: Girard, René, Freccero, Yvonne: 9780801839177: Amazon.com: Books

The plague is universally presented as a process of undifferentiation, a destruction of specificities.

This destruction is often preceded by a reversal. The plague will turn the honest man into a thief, the virtuous man into a lecher, the prostitute into a saint.

Friends murder and enemies embrace. Wealthy men are made poor by the ruin of their business. Riches are showered upon paupers who inherit in a few days the fortunes of many distant relatives.

Social hierarchies are first transgressed, then abolished. Political and religious authorities collapse.
Reading descriptions of this book, I feel your reply is quite loaded.

Maybe PM me to discuss, I'm curious.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Pot shops, liquor stores and fast food places during the lockdowns here in Canada were considered ''essential services''

So it's illegal to have family visit your home... but boozing up and eating some double cheeseburgers is A-ok!

G

Guest-5ty5s4

Pot shops, liquor stores and fast food places during the lockdowns here in Canada were considered ''essential services''

So it's illegal to have family visit your home... but boozing up and eating some double cheeseburgers is A-ok!
Every private business should be essential because some family is leveraged to the hilt to provide jobs and income to feed other families.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Every private business should be essential because some family is leveraged to the hilt to provide jobs and income to feed other families.

A Toronto business owner spent the night in jail for opening up his barbecue restaurant defying the PHO...

Meanwhile, the Walmarts and Costcos are open.. hmmm

G

Guest-5ty5s4

A Toronto business owner spent the night in jail for opening up his barbecue restaurant defying the PHO...

Meanwhile, the Walmarts and Costcos are open.. hmmm
That is bullshit.

to be fair, I support those bigger businesses too.

Walmart honestly brought most of America into the 20th (now 21st century). They are as much a distributor as they are a retailer.

But yeah, shutting down businesses is bullshit.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
Lots of people think Trump conceded because they don't know the difference between "new administration" and "new president".

Behold: Dumbocracy!

(Some CIA guidance required.)

TheCj

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jan 3, 2017
Ontario, Canada

Also I'm guessing most places are like Ontario, Canada here... You would think a "Health crisis" would warrant spending in Hospital's being built and other healthcare infrastructure. Yet no spending of this kind even exists...

Hahaha exactly.. If you really want an eye opener.. start looking at sugar content in Orange Juices etc.. and "healthy" places like Booster Juice.. 30g -60g sugar easy in one drink.. When these people think they are choosing a better option than the can of coke or root beer. Even the sodium content in vegetable juices is scary eye opening.

Meanwhile:
New guidelines announced today by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) say people should cap consumption at 50 grams of sugar a day — about 4 tablespoons or a little more than a can of Coke. The World Health Organization (WHO), meanwhile, suggests no more than half that amount for best results.

Of course this is the same WHO that was lobbied by companies with interest in selling sugary products to not have sugar content labeled by percentage of daily intake on labels. Since the percentages would be so high when shown as percent of daily recommended sugar intake. The actual recommended amount of sugar I believe is somewhere around 8g a day.

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Lots of people think Trump conceded because they don't know the difference between "new administration" and "new president".

Behold: Dumbocracy!

(Some CIA guidance required.)

Are you one of those Chinese spies?

ravenspear

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 25, 2016
I'm just glad more people finally recognize Trump's terrible moral character and unfitness for office now, something many of us have seen all along.

Cyberthal

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Apr 14, 2020
Shenzhen
My 2021 prediction:

2020's most admired man will never grab 2020's most admired woman by the pussy.

rollerskates

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Jan 10, 2017
Texas
Eh, poison is still poison. Poor nutrition has bad effects that go beyond making you fat, too often people get caught up in the calorie angle. A lot these "chronic diseases" that people experience are often related to food.

Like everything, it's your choice.
Oh for sure! Soda is terrible and I only have it as an occasional mixer. My point was more that certain powers that be are "the only good jobs are where you sit all day" but also want to regulate what we eat and drink, which you have to be more careful of if you sit all day.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
GOLD is on sale!

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
GOLD is on sale!

They don’t even hide the manipulation anymore LOL.

But it looks like the big moves by the big players always precedes something. It’s like in 2019 when gold went up, it’s like the big players “knew” what was in store for 2020.

Central banks will be trapped, they are gonna have to unwind the fake money printing and raise those rates. Big market correction coming in 2021 thanks to Fed incompetence.

Last edited:

c_morris

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
344%
Oct 30, 2016
Nova Scotia, Canada
Meanwhile:
New guidelines announced today by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) say people should cap consumption at 50 grams of sugar a day — about 4 tablespoons or a little more than a can of Coke. The World Health Organization (WHO), meanwhile, suggests no more than half that amount for best results.
There were recommendations made to reduce the recommended daily intake of sugar and alcohol, but they were rejected.

Experts have told Americans to consume less sugar, alcohol, but new dietary guidelines don't reflect that

"Earlier this year, a 20-person committee of scientists known as the Dietary Guidelines Advisory Committee recommended that the departments modify the guidelines to suggest Americans consume less than 6% of calories from added sugars, citing high rates of obesity, type 2 diabetes, cardiovascular disease and cancers in the U.S. – all underlying conditions that contribute to a higher likelihood of developing severe C0VlD-19."

"The committee also recommended that Americans who drink alcohol should have no more than one drink a day, where one alcoholic drink is equivalent to 12 fluid ounces of regular beer, 5 fluid ounces of wine, or 1.5 fluid ounces of 80-proof distilled spirits.

The committee cited evidence that capping consumption at one drink a day for men may decrease the risk for cancer and cardiovascular disease compared with higher levels of consumption. The committee also cited rising rates of binge drinking and mortality from alcohol-attributable causes of death, including alcoholic liver disease.

But the federal government rejected the committee's recommendations, saying in a statement that 'there was not a preponderance of evidence in the material the committee reviewed to support specific changes, as required by law.'"

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

Tanner confirmed he flew on Dec. 26 — the day Ontario’s provincewide lockdown came into effect.

Think it's over a dozen Canadian politicians, and now a Police Chief...

1610165703099.png

1610173914677.png

Alright no more posts... :playful:

Does anyone have good news to share? I've been going to far down into the rabbit hole lately..

Last edited:

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)

I'm honestly terrified about what's going on right now in Canada and the US, if the frigging POTUS can be censored..... we are going to be in alot of trouble soon.

Been really paying attention to the news lately (can ya blame me?) and seeing the world change is some scary stuff.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Does anyone have good news to share? I've been going to far down into the rabbit hole lately..

Been really paying attention to the news lately (can ya blame me?) and seeing the world change is some scary stuff.

Hey man, I've been there as well during the first wave of the pandemic and the only way you're going is straight to hell. I was CONSUMED by all this stuff, spending hours and hours reading about it, getting angry, getting scared, getting worried, etc. In the end, it didn't accomplish anything but steal my peace of mind and mental bandwidth.

There's nothing you can do about it. Literally nothing. So you're only making yourself suffer for no reason. Is it worth it?

Good time to start a business helping people escape.. outward.. inward.. any other place.

I'm selling a trip as inward as you can go. Discounted early 2021 price of $1497 $0. Guaranteed escape from your problems or your money back!

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Hey man, I've been there as well during the first wave of the pandemic and the only way you're going is straight to hell. I was CONSUMED by all this stuff, spending hours and hours reading about it, getting angry, getting scared, getting worried, etc. In the end, it didn't accomplish anything but steal my peace of mind and mental bandwidth.

There's nothing you can do about it. Literally nothing. So you're only making yourself suffer for no reason. Is it worth it?

I'm selling a trip as inward as you can go. Discounted early 2021 price of $1497 $0. Guaranteed escape from your problems or your money back!

No-one will signup. You missed the fake scarcity @MTF.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.