The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

RANT Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Kid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
I was getting love letters for past few years. Today i got very angry subject-only letter: "F* You!! i Hate you..."
I guess that spam stopped loving me ;)

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 24, 2014
Most years around about now has been when I've done my first fantasy football draft to kick off the season....however this year I've got a different goal. Instead of that I've decided to start training for my first actual game of rugby in 26 years. I have about 3 1/2 months to get in shape for a charity match for a friend who passed away and given it's a "Golden Oldies" (35+, more relaxed rules), that shouldn't be a problem but after so long there's a heap of nervousness still. Will I train for a few months then get steamrolled by the first person I try to tackle etc

I should mention I'm completely devoid of any actual talent so the mental side of getting back onto a field is going to be a challenge.

InspireHD

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Dec 9, 2014
I was getting love letters for past few years. Today i got very angry subject-only letter: "F* You!! i Hate you..."
I guess that spam stopped loving me ;)
I got one of these too. It was in my gmail spam so I couldn’t read or click anything. It’s just random clickbait spam to get you to click. Gmails spam filter is pretty good.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.