The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

RANT Random Chat, Thoughts, Posts, and/or Rants Thread

Kid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
I was getting love letters for past few years. Today i got very angry subject-only letter: "F* You!! i Hate you..."
I guess that spam stopped loving me ;)

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Veloce Grey

Silver Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jun 24, 2014
Most years around about now has been when I've done my first fantasy football draft to kick off the season....however this year I've got a different goal. Instead of that I've decided to start training for my first actual game of rugby in 26 years. I have about 3 1/2 months to get in shape for a charity match for a friend who passed away and given it's a "Golden Oldies" (35+, more relaxed rules), that shouldn't be a problem but after so long there's a heap of nervousness still. Will I train for a few months then get steamrolled by the first person I try to tackle etc

I should mention I'm completely devoid of any actual talent so the mental side of getting back onto a field is going to be a challenge.

InspireHD

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
Dec 9, 2014
I was getting love letters for past few years. Today i got very angry subject-only letter: "F* You!! i Hate you..."
I guess that spam stopped loving me ;)
I got one of these too. It was in my gmail spam so I couldn’t read or click anything. It’s just random clickbait spam to get you to click. Gmails spam filter is pretty good.

Reactions: Kid

Kruiser

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Aug 22, 2017
West Coast
You know how Udemy courses almost always have a list price of $199 but are on sale perpetually for $10?

Planned on spending an hour on a course this morning. Went to buy it and the price was actually $199. No sale. I've never experienced that on Udemy before.

So annoying.

I guess I'll just have to wait a day or so until the next sales starts and I can get the course for $10 again.

reedracer

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 2, 2019
Kansas City
You know how Udemy courses almost always have a list price of $199 but are on sale perpetually for $10?

Planned on spending an hour on a course this morning. Went to buy it and the price was actually $199. No sale. I've never experienced that on Udemy before.

So annoying.

I guess I'll just have to wait a day or so until the next sales starts and I can get the course for $10 again.
Yeah, they were pushing hard last month! A seller can opt out of the sales, too

Kid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
backstory
It was just spam. I was getting poorly translated emails that somebody wants to hook up with me or
that someone wants to date me. I pretty much got used to those.

But it seems that spammer had to finally check if my email was active (worth sending spam to)
hence the "hate" email. If You'd react to that mail You'd get new wave of spam love letters :D

biophase

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 25, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
Process vs event to win an NBA championship.

All this talk about the Process in Philly...
The real formula was the Event all along...

Just get a top 3 player on your team: KD, Lebron, Kawhi.

Kid

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
I have great thought:
Doing theories about crypto is like doing theories about coin flip.

I mean, astral forces, hour of the day, moon phases.

But is my thought correct??
For only one reason ...no... because coin flipping is biased!

You have higher chance to win coin flipping then doing crypto :p

Last edited:

Become a Fastlane INSIDER to view the forum ad free.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom