The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! Quit My Job, 3rd Time's the Charm: Trailer Park Edition

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

Tom.V

Tom
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
@Tom.V What. A. Story. Seriously congrats man. You earned everything you have today and still have the world coming to you. Looking forward in meeting you at the summit.

Thanks for the kind words Eduardo, same feelings here bro, can't wait!
Any important updates for the year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiring. Lots and lots of hiring. I've brought on some really great people so far and working towards getting more of the same. Only advice I can provide at this point is this:

Shitty days come and go. But no matter what you do just keep helping people. Help them achieve their goals. Help them with their problems. Help motivate them. It's a mantra I'm taking super seriously this year and I'm doubling down on my efforts. It pays off in SO many ways in both business and life.

Other than that, business is solid. 4 full time employees at this point trying to get to 30 by EOY. The stage is set for continued growth and that's what will happen. No delusions, no ego pumping, it's just a matter of continuing to do what I've been doing.

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Wow. Went from being a grunt being kicked around, to a role model. World class role model I should add.

There HAS to be a movie in there somewhere!

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Nov 10, 2015
Your story is similar to mine, sans the success. Right now I'm working as a framer - no safety equipment for me either. In the past 6 months I've fallen off a 20 ft ladder, off a ten foot foundation wall, I near cut my knuckle off, and I shot a nail through my hand. Fortunately today is only minus 6 Celsius. You're absolutely right, every day is FTE

BigDaddyKane

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jan 19, 2011
What a post brother! Congratulations on your success. I really love hearing these stories. What's amazing is that there are so many just like this.

Thank you for sharing.

Tom.V

Tom
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE  NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (50% Off Deal Now On)
Hey, @Fox! Kudos on your course and all the free content that you have released on your YouTube...
MARKETPLACE  You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
What I got was completely unexpected; @LightHouse generously talked with me for 2 straight hours...
MARKETPLACE  Freelance University: Solve Every Freelance Problem (Especially on Upwork)
FU. 4 DAYS. 50% OFF BLACK FRIDAY SALE! If you're an Upwork freelancer, you'd be a fool not to...
MARKETPLACE  For Sale: Food Brand with 4 Years of Happy Customers in a Fast-Growing Niche
So to get certified, it cost a fortune? How much exactly? That sucks that these "health...
MARKETPLACE  Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Fox's Web School helps you learn a specialized skill which you can use to get to Fastlane. It's...
MARKETPLACE  Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom