The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Quit My Job, 3rd Time's the Charm: Trailer Park Edition

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
@Tom.V What. A. Story. Seriously congrats man. You earned everything you have today and still have the world coming to you. Looking forward in meeting you at the summit.

Thanks for the kind words Eduardo, same feelings here bro, can't wait!
Any important updates for the year?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hiring. Lots and lots of hiring. I've brought on some really great people so far and working towards getting more of the same. Only advice I can provide at this point is this:

Shitty days come and go. But no matter what you do just keep helping people. Help them achieve their goals. Help them with their problems. Help motivate them. It's a mantra I'm taking super seriously this year and I'm doubling down on my efforts. It pays off in SO many ways in both business and life.

Other than that, business is solid. 4 full time employees at this point trying to get to 30 by EOY. The stage is set for continued growth and that's what will happen. No delusions, no ego pumping, it's just a matter of continuing to do what I've been doing.

Real Deal Denver

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
245%
Jan 13, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Wow. Went from being a grunt being kicked around, to a role model. World class role model I should add.

There HAS to be a movie in there somewhere!

ExaltedLife

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Nov 10, 2015
Your story is similar to mine, sans the success. Right now I'm working as a framer - no safety equipment for me either. In the past 6 months I've fallen off a 20 ft ladder, off a ten foot foundation wall, I near cut my knuckle off, and I shot a nail through my hand. Fortunately today is only minus 6 Celsius. You're absolutely right, every day is FTE

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BigDaddyKane

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Jan 19, 2011
What a post brother! Congratulations on your success. I really love hearing these stories. What's amazing is that there are so many just like this.

Thank you for sharing.

Paul David

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
Feb 17, 2015
England
Yes please let us know how things have gone over last couple of years.

Tom.V

Tom
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
237%
Feb 20, 2012
San Juan
It's been a couple of years.

Some good.
Some bad.
Some ugly.
And some quantum leaps.

Nothing I can share right now, but I will in the coming months as things unfold.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.