The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Putting out Content daily - let's see what happens

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
How will you get people into the sales funnel though?
Mainly through Facebook.
I don't think that Google ads is the right way to go for this niche, but we'll see what works when we launch.

What has worked best for your courses?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
By the way @Andy Black is it possible to change the title of the thread?
I think by now "getting started with first results" isn't all too accurate anymore.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I’ve just remembered that the snapchat app was helpful for teaching me to talk slower and in more complete sentences.

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
I’ve just remembered that the snapchat app was helpful for teaching me to talk slower and in more complete sentences.

Interesting. Snapchat is one of the few platforms I'm not even registered.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
369%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Interesting. Snapchat is one of the few platforms I'm not even registered.
I wasn’t trying to build a following, or even post content to the few people who followed me. I found it valuable to be able to quickly create a 10 second video clips, redo till happy, add to my story, and then download the story as a video I’d edited as I went along.

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
Maybe focus on getting repeat business?
Yes, that's what I struggle with at the moment.

Let's say someone comes to me and wants me to analyse his website for further optimization. After I've analyzed the website he's like "Alright, now I know what to fix." and does it himself.

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
1) What’s working for you? Outbound or inbound? I do zero outbound.

2) If you’ve already got longer form content then what about also publishing 30 second videos as YouTube shorts and maybe TikToks and Instagram Reels?

3) Are you running ads? My preference would be to tell different people the same thing rather than tell different things to the same people.

4) I like Laurel Portié’s method/framework btw (not that I’m doing it… it just makes sense).

View: https://youtu.be/7__iIZ28fYQ
1) So far all I did was inbound. People were approaching me because they either has been referred to me or because they followed my Linkedin posts.

2) I haven't tried YT shorts so far, but would definitely give it try. I'm very sceptical with republishing my current videos as shorter versions on TikTok or Reels though because it's not native to the plattform at all. My videos aren't really for entertainment purposes.

3) I'm currently running ads to promote the download of my white paper. Or do you suggest I should run ads just to get in front of more eyeballs?

4) Thank you, I'll look into it asap!

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
Hey Pat, thank you for sharing your process over the years.

It is interesting to see your insights first and learn from them.
The biggest takeaway was for me that you started to publish content.

I didn't read if you are currently doing it, but I think it's worth looking in.
It's simply ranking for “SEO SERVICE “CITY”” but not for only for your hometown but also every other major/smaller city in Austria, Germany & Switzerland
Here is an example: https://www.noahlutz de/ (the point is missing between the z and the de)
Thanks for the feedback.

Yes, we do rank for some search terms with "SEO service" + "city", but honestly there is not a lot of business coming from those pages and inquiries we get from these pages are not worth mentioning it.

The best clients come from recommendations and when people see and follow our content on various platforms over time until the feel their demand is strong enough and contact us.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.