The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Putosys - Has Anyone Worked with them?

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Anyone here have experience working with Putosys Company? They are an India based company - providers of SEO, web development, content development, etc.

I know next-to-nothing about SEO - wondering if outsourcing might be worthwhile?

Any thoughts? Pros/Cons?

Thanks!!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Hi Nilesh,

Impressed that you found this post so quickly. Thank you for the information; however, I already have a proposal/estimate of work from Putosys. My intent of asking this question was to see if anyone here had done business with you company and had any feedback, from the customer perspective.

snowbank

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
226%
Aug 10, 2007
Austin, TX
In my experiences the #1 thing to a successful experience with a VA is communication. The fact that the person responding for them doesn't understand what question you are asking is a huge red flag to me. It's also a red flag that they are giving you estimates to be on the first page without even knowing your niche. Obviously some niches they won't be able to get you on the front page for your main keywords in that timeframe. I'm not saying don't try them out, but if I'm looking at a large amount of VAs, this response would probably get deleted and I'd try other people instead, mainly because of the 2 factors I mentioned. I've worked with over 30 VAs/VA companies for SEO in the last 4-6 months, and I'm only working with 1 of them currently. It's not bad to try people out, I often try out a large number for small trials, but beware of red flags like this, as your success % will be low. Regarding him finding you quickly- they have google alerts set up so that anyone who types in their name will be shown to them so they can try and convert you to a sale. What made you ask about this company specifically?

Sparlin

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
11%
Feb 23, 2009
Wichita, Kansas
Hi Nilesh,

Impressed that you found this post so quickly. Thank you for the information; however, I already have a proposal/estimate of work from Putosys. My intent of asking this question was to see if anyone here had done business with you company and had any feedback, from the customer perspective.

He most likely used a bot to find your post. It's an agressive, if not effective, sales technique. Although his post was informative, I took it down because it was purely promotional (spam). I just wanted to note it so your posts above would make sense. :)

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

phlgirl

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Aug 29, 2007
Philadelphia
Thanks, guys.

Snowbank - what's shakin? No particular reason for selecting this company. In fact, they approached me, via my site. I would love to get some growth and simply do not know enough about the industry, to make intelligent decisions, for moving forward. The company provided me with some interesting stats on my keywords - which I had never seen before.

To be honest, I need to make some decisions, as to the direction of the site - as that is still a little muddy as well.

Is there a particular company you would recommend? Thoughts on structuring an agreement with such a company (based on performance, I would think)?

Chris Oliver

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 28, 2015
Didn't have a good experience on the web dev side with Putosys. They promised a 17 day turnaround but never even started the project, and were unresponsive as we chased for a refund. When we finally got a call, they said there was no refund but they would offer us store credit for SEO

Will update my response depending on how they perform over the next three months on SEO. We've already done one month with them previously on SEO and it was decent with the exception of the content which I had to re-write myself (grammatical errors, poor English)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.