The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Anyone worked in warehouse ops or familiar with them?

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
My products reached the warehouse in the US on Monday, the guys there said they'll inspect them on Tue and give me an inventory report after that.

It's already end of the week now. There's only 100 pcs of the product, each about the size of a magazine (pretty small). I don't think it'll take more than 15 mins to count them? Or does receiving goods in warehouses usually take days and weeks? Do warehouse folks usually open the goods for stocking only when they're free?

I'm thinking of waiting till next Tue to email them, otherwise I might come across as too pushy and it might strain future working ties.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

RobD88

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 20, 2017
Missouri
Supply chain operations is my slowlane job. Warehousing is pretty simple stuff. It shouldn't take that long but it really depends on how busy they are, how important you are as a customer, and how organized they are. It sounds like your product is really small. It is possible it got set to the side and is being overlooked as a result.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Supply chain operations is my slowlane job. Warehousing is pretty simple stuff. It shouldn't take that long but it really depends on how busy they are, how important you are as a customer, and how organized they are. It sounds like your product is really small. It is possible it got set to the side and is being overlooked as a result.

Thanks! I just emailed them earlier and they got back to me saying they just processed the thing and they were busy with "other projects".....o_O

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom