My products reached the warehouse in the US on Monday, the guys there said they'll inspect them on Tue and give me an inventory report after that.
It's already end of the week now. There's only 100 pcs of the product, each about the size of a magazine (pretty small). I don't think it'll take more than 15 mins to count them? Or does receiving goods in warehouses usually take days and weeks? Do warehouse folks usually open the goods for stocking only when they're free?
I'm thinking of waiting till next Tue to email them, otherwise I might come across as too pushy and it might strain future working ties.
It's already end of the week now. There's only 100 pcs of the product, each about the size of a magazine (pretty small). I don't think it'll take more than 15 mins to count them? Or does receiving goods in warehouses usually take days and weeks? Do warehouse folks usually open the goods for stocking only when they're free?
I'm thinking of waiting till next Tue to email them, otherwise I might come across as too pushy and it might strain future working ties.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
