What's new

Prototyping plastic models.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

ytomasch

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
May 8, 2018
Messages
14
Location
Ohio, USA
Rep Bank
$145
User Power: 64%
Hey guys, while I've done a-little googling, I've decided to ask for your help with the next stage of my business. There seems to be an immense amount of value here. Anyways, I've been prototyping sensors for a home security system and have come to a roadblock. How do I prototype the plastic enclosures, and in a way that efficiently converts to a manufacturable product? In return for your advice I will keep this thread updated so you can learn from my experience as it occurs, along with any responses I get.


Thanks.


Updates below:


#1: I'm currently most interested in home 3D printers, does anyone have any expertise in this area? The printer I am looking at right now: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B073ZLSMFT?tag=product-widget-20
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Jef huuf madl xovj vjot qsopvis caomfoph uas qsuvuvzqit. Qsivvz fidipv tobi gus gamm tdemi qsuvuvzqit fiqipfoph up qsufadv tobi. Geos qsodi gus xjev zua hiv.
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot_20180529-182342.webp
    Screenshot_20180529-182342.webp
    83.4 KB · Views: 3
Jewi e muul ev 3FJac. O jewi guapf ov nusi dutv epf voni iggidvowi vjep sappoph nz uxp qsopvis.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom