brandonious
New Contributor
- Joined
- Apr 18, 2022
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$75
$75
User Power: 50%
I have a project that is a bit time-sensitive with fall and winter coming on, that I'd like to get out the door. A couple weeks ago, I finally completed iterating on the circuitry and the plastic enclosure. I submitted the CAD files to a US based manufacturer, and was told "We're not interested in doing business.", likely because I said I wasn't sure about what future volume looks like.
This enclosure takes a good 24 -48 hours to 3d print, so that's not an option right now for going to market.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a company (preferably American, but, at this point, I don't care, I've had a couple of these rejections, I'd be fine with a Chinese company if they support this), that will do both small and large batch runs equally? Yes, I am willing to pay more for my first run, which I plan to just be 20 or 50 depending on the quote.
This enclosure takes a good 24 -48 hours to 3d print, so that's not an option right now for going to market.
Does anybody have any suggestions for a company (preferably American, but, at this point, I don't care, I've had a couple of these rejections, I'd be fine with a Chinese company if they support this), that will do both small and large batch runs equally? Yes, I am willing to pay more for my first run, which I plan to just be 20 or 50 depending on the quote.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
