The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Progression of a 17 year old

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Saad Khan

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Ahh not much to say here. I became familiar with "The Fastlane" at the start of March 2021 and I started to do something worthwhile instead of playing Counter-Strike mindlessly. I took online courses about email marketing and nowadays practicing copywriting (also studying for college cuz need to keep parents happy and avoid potential future guilt), btw how's this for a month's progression? Well I'd say not quite the extraordinary but considering myself from me before discovering Fastlane, I feel much better about myself. This is also a little diary for myself.

Know any websites for practicing copywriting? Do reply if you feel like it :)

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Saad Khan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Ahh not much to say here. I became familiar with "The Fastlane" at the start of March 2021 and I started to do something worthwhile instead of playing Counter-Strike mindlessly. I took online courses about email marketing and nowadays practicing copywriting (also studying for college cuz need to keep parents happy and avoid potential future guilt), btw how's this for a month's progression? Well I'd say not quite the extraordinary but considering myself from me before discovering Fastlane, I feel much better about myself. This is also a little diary for myself.

Know any websites for practicing copywriting? Do reply if you feel like it :)
Last night I found someone who was willing to help me on my journey. Gave me some articles to read and then write an article myself. Now I know I like copywriting and content writing and if is going to make me $$ that's honestly a good start to head to Fastlane. Day 1 and I did horribly wrong but mistakes were made :). Time to improve (Respect the PROCESS)

Saad Khan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Last night I found someone who was willing to help me on my journey. Gave me some articles to read and then write an article myself. Now I know I like copywriting and content writing and if is going to make me $$ that's honestly a good start to head to Fastlane. Day 1 and I did horribly wrong but mistakes were made :). Time to improve (Respect the PROCESS)
Made my first dollar yesterday! I made about $ 2.5 I was so hyped even though the guy said my copy was very crappy but he decided to pay me for one of the articles I wrote. Told me I need to write at least 10-15 articles to get a pretty good idea of writing blogs.

Saad Khan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Made my first dollar yesterday! I made about $ 2.5 I was so hyped even though the guy said my copy was very crappy but he decided to pay me for one of the articles I wrote. Told me I need to write at least 10-15 articles to get a pretty good idea of writing blogs.
Aight, I applied for an agency for an internship so my resume isn't blank. They said it's an unpaid internship which I'm willing to do. Some of you might think I'm stupid, but I'm pretty new to writing so it kinda makes sense.
Btw, I sent them an email with my past work samples and they replied back. Said that I was a good fit. Lmao sure I was. My strategy is to get good with writing then move on to digital marketing and ultimately, forming an agency myself. This is a part of my goal broken down into small steps.

Saad Khan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Aight, I applied for an agency for an internship so my resume isn't blank. They said it's an unpaid internship which I'm willing to do. Some of you might think I'm stupid, but I'm pretty new to writing so it kinda makes sense.
Btw, I sent them an email with my past work samples and they replied back. Said that I was a good fit. Lmao sure I was. My strategy is to get good with writing then move on to digital marketing and ultimately, forming an agency myself. This is a part of my goal broken down into small steps.
Aight so I checked my email on the first two days VIGOROUSLY. After not getting a reply, I thought they dropped me. After 5 days, today I got a call from the agency asking if I was willing to fill the form. When I opened my email it was there. So yeah, signed the agreement and the internship will be lasting for a month and a half. I just want to sincerely thank @Valier, honestly if I didn't click on his video in the feed which I thought was another fake guru scandal, I wouldn't have discovered Fastlane. Damn looking back, I've progressed a bit. Not a no lifer Juan deaging people in Counter-Strike anymore.

Lmao, I laugh and think about my sidewalk friends who tell me it's useless, enjoy your life.

Saad Khan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
Aight so I checked my email on the first two days VIGOROUSLY. After not getting a reply, I thought they dropped me. After 5 days, today I got a call from the agency asking if I was willing to fill the form. When I opened my email it was there. So yeah, signed the agreement and the internship will be lasting for a month and a half. I just want to sincerely thank @Valier, honestly if I didn't click on his video in the feed which I thought was another fake guru scandal, I wouldn't have discovered Fastlane. Damn looking back, I've progressed a bit. Not a no lifer Juan deaging people in Counter-Strike anymore.

Lmao, I laugh and think about my sidewalk friends who tell me it's useless, enjoy your life.
It has been week 1 at the agency, and I met its CEO. You bet he's a university student and has already completed over 100+ projects, mainly small businesses, and is now scaling up the agency (which is 3 people excluding interns) after a successful launch. Every time I meet him for some queries I just can't stop thinking that dude this guy is that 1% I am going to be. About my progress, I've been doing not so well because of lack of research. Also, they just gave me a vague idea and I thought I was supposed to get a specific topic from them

Saad Khan

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Mar 14, 2021
Pakistan
It has been week 1 at the agency, and I met its CEO. You bet he's a university student and has already completed over 100+ projects, mainly small businesses, and is now scaling up the agency (which is 3 people excluding interns) after a successful launch. Every time I meet him for some queries I just can't stop thinking that dude this guy is that 1% I am going to be. About my progress, I've been doing not so well because of lack of research. Also, they just gave me a vague idea and I thought I was supposed to get a specific topic from them
Started taking google digital marketing courses along with practicing copywriting. I'm also learning adobe illustrator side by side.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom