The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

[Progress] Trader parent looking for fastlane

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Songok

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jun 13, 2018
Hello there!

My name is Christopher I'm from Poland. I am a commodity trader and soon to be parent of two (My boy is 1,5 year old and we are expecting second child in january 2019). You can read a bit more about my backstory in my welcome thread.

Thanks to having a kid my daily "free time" is very limited on normal day its 1-2 hours when I can sit and concentrate fully on something. As I wrote in the welcome thread I wanted to start with fiverr and hustling on auction sites like craigslist (local one's). So first month of my journey went as follows:

Month 1

Hustling

I started with hustling on auction sites, because we are going to have another baby my wife needs new breast pump (last one broke) so I thought that it will be good to find one and try to resell it if it wouldn’t be possible we still need it so limited risk in here. After reading the thread about hustling I started messaging people with offers of about 1/3 of the asked price, I sent about 20 messages first week, another 20 next, and now I’m sending couple a week because the offers are all the same and there is not a lot of new ones, so far no luck in that not even one purchase.

Fiverr

Here I wanted to kickstart my account with some positive review's, I created my profile with professional photo (my brother is a photographer and he did a business portfolio for me). I created 2 gigs - transcribing and translation. I’m quite good with English and a fast typer so it shouldn’t be a problem for me to get all orders delivered within 24h. I analyzed best selling gigs and created my gig photo and description to be similar. Because I wanted to gain some traction I offered double amount of work for the same price as other sellers and sometimes even faster delivery. I don’t know if I can post links here to my account but if someone wants to check it out go to fiverr and search for a user: Individualvalue.

Results after about 3 weeks are none:
fiverr.jpg

For now I am even more busy so in the meantime I’m thinking about ideas how to adjust this two ventures. For hustling I think I need to find more products maybe more popular and start checking it on daily basis. For fiverr I need to boost my views because for now I cant even assess if my description is good enough(small sample) - ideas for now: create a video for gigs(supposedly gigs with video are higher in the search results), change photo/title to encourage more clicks.

If someone finds it interesting or/and wants to help me I'm open for suggestions, critique and idea's.
Christopher

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.