2Rich4Sidewalk
PARKED
- Joined
- Nov 19, 2013
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$25
$25
Hi All,
I've been registered on the Fastlane Forum for many months but haven't done much. A lot of reading, taking notes but not so much action. My goal is to create fastlane business based on the internet or inventing.
Because I've had problems with implementing change in couple aspects of my life I hired a business/life coach about two months ago. I can see some positive changes already and now we're working on daily action to create my business. We've figured out that one of the ways to keep me going and avoid procrastination could be writing daily on the forum about my results . If this is not the right topic for the thread let me know.
My goal during a "normal" day is at least 3 hours of work (I have a regular job). If something comes up than less. On weekends 4-10 hours. If I won't do it then I have couple possible punishments like cleaning my apartament (I hate it), going to crossfit training (I'm scared of it), etc. All to act daily and achieve my goals. I have at least 3 goals to achieve every week so I have a deadline. I've been postponing publishing this post since sunday evening but what a hell, let's start
Time is running and I have 3 goals to accomplish till friday.
It's nice to be active member of this community at last. Sorry for my english but it's not my first language.
I've been registered on the Fastlane Forum for many months but haven't done much. A lot of reading, taking notes but not so much action. My goal is to create fastlane business based on the internet or inventing.
Because I've had problems with implementing change in couple aspects of my life I hired a business/life coach about two months ago. I can see some positive changes already and now we're working on daily action to create my business. We've figured out that one of the ways to keep me going and avoid procrastination could be writing daily on the forum about my results . If this is not the right topic for the thread let me know.
My goal during a "normal" day is at least 3 hours of work (I have a regular job). If something comes up than less. On weekends 4-10 hours. If I won't do it then I have couple possible punishments like cleaning my apartament (I hate it), going to crossfit training (I'm scared of it), etc. All to act daily and achieve my goals. I have at least 3 goals to achieve every week so I have a deadline. I've been postponing publishing this post since sunday evening but what a hell, let's start
It's nice to be active member of this community at last. Sorry for my english but it's not my first language.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
