The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

evlttwin

It's A Long Way To The Top....
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Feb 13, 2013
Southern California
But something worst happened yesterday:

We had major problems with WebinarJam and had to shut our webinar down.

Actually, it got shut down automatically due to technical issues. Because of that we lost a lot of money (we spend more than 1k just driving traffic to this webinar....)

This made us think our entire strategy again, because it's the second time we have major problems with WebinarJam. We'll probably have to use a evergreen recorded webinar now...

To sum up:
This was a rough week but one that we learned a lot, now we'll focus on 2 things for next week:

1. Record a perpetual webinar to use as a video-sales-letter (though we will still frame it as a "live training". We'll probably use the EverWebinar tool for that, or we'll just hire some developers on workana to this for us.
  2. Write our book. Then we will start promoting it as a tripwire book funnel.

That's it for now.

By the way, any other traffic ideas you think we could use?

Why not just use GotoWebinar? They are $79 bucks a month and can handle up to 100 people. You can use this as a selling point in your ads since only 100 seats are available.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

klaptoo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 11, 2015
Why not just use GotoWebinar? They are $79 bucks a month and can handle up to 100 people. You can use this as a selling point in your ads since only 100 seats are available.

We thought about them... But 100 seats seems like very few for us...

But it might make sense.

Thanks for the suggestion, we'll think further about that.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Recorded webinar sounds like the way to go for sure.

I'm curious why Facebook would not allow you to advertise though?

I'm very experienced with Facebook and wondering if I could perhaps be able to make something work if you have an affiliate program in place.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

klaptoo

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Sep 11, 2015
Recorded webinar sounds like the way to go for sure.

I'm curious why Facebook would not allow you to advertise though?

I'm very experienced with Facebook and wondering if I could perhaps be able to make something work if you have an affiliate program in place.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Thanks mate.

My niche is one of the many facebook doesn't allow :(

About the affiliate; we target the Brazilian market only, so I guess that might be hard to arrange.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

HackVenture

Digital Marketer
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Mar 11, 2011
Planet Earth
Thanks mate.

My niche is one of the many facebook doesn't allow :(

About the affiliate; we target the Brazilian market only, so I guess that might be hard to arrange.

Have you checked out Webinarjam? Sounds like it would be perfect for what you're trying to do. Automatically records webinars, allows you to do some ninja stuff that would boost conversions like popping notifications of sales at the end of the webby etc etc, and it's inexpensive too from what I can see.

I've promoted stuff that FB doesn't allow heavily, on FB. If I guessed your niche right I think it isn't as aggressive as what I've promoted before.

In any case, please let me know if you are ever looking for affiliates to promote; sounds like a high-converting product you have there and I like how quickly you are executing stuff. Brazilian-only probably isn't a big issue if the product is mainstream enough.

gvf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Mar 13, 2018
Brazil
Good luck on your new business! I'll be following your efforts and cheering from Brazil as well.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.