- Joined
- Sep 7, 2019
- Messages
- 388
- Location
- Traveling to Higher Conciousness
Rep Bank
$1,065
$1,065
User Power: 97%
Everyday I visit I see one world of people that are at a crossroads, experiencing some FRAMA....I made that up meaning Financial Drama, in need of experience. In need of Direction.
They want to get insights from INSIDERS that have been there done that or currently doing that.
Then there is another world.
Someone sold their business for Millions of Dollar$ recently. Someone living on a nice cushion from their previous business ventures.
People with RESOURCES. Not just Cash, but Databases, Rolodexs, Connections, LEVERAGE.
What if there was a system here to connect both these worlds? Helping each other DIRECTLY. Clarification...directly in their business.
If I could have worked for a person where I wanted to be years ago even nonsalaried I would have had a pretty damn good chance or at least a better chance of becoming that person and reaching those heights.
This is just an intro to an idea.
But we have it all here. These two worlds that could surely benefit from each other a step further than excellent advice.
What do you think?
Too complicated? Oversimplified?
They want to get insights from INSIDERS that have been there done that or currently doing that.
Then there is another world.
Someone sold their business for Millions of Dollar$ recently. Someone living on a nice cushion from their previous business ventures.
People with RESOURCES. Not just Cash, but Databases, Rolodexs, Connections, LEVERAGE.
What if there was a system here to connect both these worlds? Helping each other DIRECTLY. Clarification...directly in their business.
If I could have worked for a person where I wanted to be years ago even nonsalaried I would have had a pretty damn good chance or at least a better chance of becoming that person and reaching those heights.
This is just an intro to an idea.
But we have it all here. These two worlds that could surely benefit from each other a step further than excellent advice.
What do you think?
Too complicated? Oversimplified?
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
