The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Productivity Blog!

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
After a lot of reddit replies back and forth, twitter interactions.. I have finally decided to start my own blog(website) where I can practice my SEO skills. Now, I've always been a productivity nerd and read a lot of books on the given topic, so I figured, why not start a blog on productivity? It's fun for me, it may provide value to other people as well(if it gets ranked). I've decided to write at least a 100 blog posts on productivity, and the first topic is currently in the work..would launch the site soon. I don't aim to monetize the blog, I just want to see how it goes and how well I can use SEO before I start getting deeper in the freelance world. WISH ME LUCK! (P.S: Thanks @Andy Black for your threads on twitter, inspired me to take this step :) )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Tomas J

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 11, 2018
After a lot of reddit replies back and forth, twitter interactions.. I have finally decided to start my own blog(website) where I can practice my SEO skills. Now, I've always been a productivity nerd and read a lot of books on the given topic, so I figured, why not start a blog on productivity? It's fun for me, it may provide value to other people as well(if it gets ranked). I've decided to write at least a 100 blog posts on productivity, and the first topic is currently in the work..would launch the site soon. I don't aim to monetize the blog, I just want to see how it goes and how well I can use SEO before I start getting deeper in the freelance world. WISH ME LUCK! (P.S: Thanks @Andy Black for your threads on twitter, inspired me to take this step :) )
Go for it! Good luck :)

Hadrian

QUEST MASTER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Oct 8, 2017
Dublin, Ireland
Count me in! :bulb:

I'm working little by little on a Productivity/Accountability app using concepts from Atomic Habits, Deep Work and the 5am Club.... and just about to try a Lions Mane Mushroom Coffee by Four Sigmatic as recommended by Cal Newport for Increased Focus! His Deep Questions podcast is really good!

Plese post the link to your blog when you can! :peace:

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Count me in! :bulb:

I'm working little by little on a Productivity/Accountability app using concepts from Atomic Habits, Deep Work and the 5am Club.... and just about to try a Lions Mane Mushroom Coffee by Four Sigmatic as recommended by Cal Newport for Increased Focus! His Deep Questions podcast is really good!

Plese post the link to your blog when you can! :peace:
It’s almost done, some changes pending but I’m thinking I’ll take it live when I have at least 10 posts there. What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.