• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

INTRO Pro. Poker player wants to join fastlane!

Discussion in 'Forum Introductions (Who are you!?)' started by Exhosa, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Exhosa

Exhosa Cool Title Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $104
    Hello,

My name is Fatih and I've been playing poker professionally for about 7 years. I'm from Turkey and one day I woke up and realized that I don't have access to the biggest poker site in the world anymore so I moved to Bulgaria 4 years ago and been living here since then.

While I truly enjoy playing poker for a living AND making close to 6 figure profit a year, it's obviously not a business and just a high paying skill. I make 0 when I'm not actively playing and this needs to change.

I'm so happy that I've found the book and this forum. Looking forward to have the financial freedom and help others if I can.

All the best!

2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $396,389
    Admin Post
    Welcome my friend, appreciate the intro! Poker to entrepreneurship is a great transition!

Exhosa likes this.
  3. Andy Black

Andy Black Any colour, as long as it's red. Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $182,176
    Exhosa likes this.
  4. Exhosa

Exhosa Cool Title Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $104
    I'm not sure if I understood your question correctly but I'll try to give my opinion. First of all, I for sure don't know enough on this subject to have a strong opinion but just from what I've read I feel like there should be a minimum number of clicks and that number should be reasonably high just to be sure that your advertising is actually not working and for that reason I'm not sure about the part that you can just keep lowering your bids to the point you may not get any clicks. Other than that everything makes sense to me.

Andy Black likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.