Iammelissamoore
Regular Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
“Ya’ll running from obstacles, when in fact, its the obstacles that will take you to the next challenge.” - Eric Thomas
Once upon a time… I action-faked a lot. I would often do everything I thought was necessary to get things started with business, and then when it came to execution, I allowed fear to get the best of me in every step of the way.
The naysayers, specifically family, those were the ones that got to me the worst, these are the people I love, how could I simply ignore them? I’d do what I ‘thought’ was necessary with business, but definitely wasn’t hitting that piñata hard enough, I’d given up too easy and it was unforgiving.
I absolutely overstand the FTE - no doubt - mine is a combination of events; however, the fear of being broke and being someone else’s slave for the rest of my life - that's a NO NO - I would never forgive myself after recognising the Power Lies Within ME and I gave it away to something/someone else if I didn't take advantage of it.
The FTE is the driving factor to genuinely succeed at whatever: losing the weight, building the business successfully, being better in relationships, reinventing ourselves, or whatever we desire; it is the driving force that buries the stupid talk of naysayers; the FTE is that realm which drowns the noise of loved ones, though we love them; I decided to take My FTE and reinvent myself via action; I happily embrace the fact that Power Lies Within Us to decide what our future looks like starting in the present.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
