The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to matters of the mind

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
“Ya’ll running from obstacles, when in fact, its the obstacles that will take you to the next challenge.” - Eric Thomas​

Once upon a time… I action-faked a lot. I would often do everything I thought was necessary to get things started with business, and then when it came to execution, I allowed fear to get the best of me in every step of the way.

The naysayers, specifically family, those were the ones that got to me the worst, these are the people I love, how could I simply ignore them? I’d do what I ‘thought’ was necessary with business, but definitely wasn’t hitting that piñata hard enough, I’d given up too easy and it was unforgiving.

I absolutely overstand the FTE - no doubt - mine is a combination of events; however, the fear of being broke and being someone else’s slave for the rest of my life - that's a NO NO - I would never forgive myself after recognising the Power Lies Within ME and I gave it away to something/someone else if I didn't take advantage of it.

The FTE is the driving factor to genuinely succeed at whatever: losing the weight, building the business successfully, being better in relationships, reinventing ourselves, or whatever we desire; it is the driving force that buries the stupid talk of naysayers; the FTE is that realm which drowns the noise of loved ones, though we love them; I decided to take My FTE and reinvent myself via action; I happily embrace the fact that Power Lies Within Us to decide what our future looks like starting in the present.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Christopher777

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Jun 13, 2017
Manila, Philippines
Life often pummels you until you learn the lesson.

You will be beaten into a pulp, bloodied, drowning in tears, and cringing in pain screaming uncle until the day you finally stop caring.

I have gone through this process many times in different areas of my life. And I tell you the ONE thing I gleaned from all that:

It's when the magic starts to happen.

Iammelissamoore

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 23, 2014
Trinidad and Tobago
Life often pummels you until you learn the lesson.

You will be beaten into a pulp, bloodied, drowning in tears, and cringing in pain screaming uncle until the day you finally stop caring.

I have gone through this process many times in different areas of my life. And I tell you the ONE thing I gleaned from all that:

It's when the magic starts to happen.

Thanks much, I most certainly can resonate with that. I understand deeply why MJ stresses the difference between a FTM and an FTE.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.