The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pop up almost got me - Good ad method

Marketing, social media, advertising

Brett877

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Oct 9, 2014
Missouri
I was exploring some websites today, doing research on some nootropics I wanted to get, Low and behold this popped up on one of the sites, and I was shocked.... In a good way, here's why:

1. There was a very limited time frame to act on, you don't get time to think about it
2. You get something free and it makes it very clear
3. It gives you the title of the book in "book form" and the subject is in high demand

As I was caught off guard I almost clicked yes until I realized I was about to be pulled into their marketing funnel. Which I did not want... yet....

I will have to apply this technique on a couple of my websites, can't believe how it took me off guard. Normally pop ups and ads get ignored and don't even read them. I almost filed this thing out!!

Thought this was very in line with effective advertising and wanted to share.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 2015-12-08 11_52_19-3 Reasons Why Bulletproof Coffee is a Bad Idea.jpg
    2015-12-08 11_52_19-3 Reasons Why Bulletproof Coffee is a Bad Idea.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 39

liquidglass

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Oct 24, 2011
Good share, I like the embedded timer not something you usually see on a pop up for opt-ins

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.