Hello audience and fellow thinkers, I have come to the realization that my writing lacks the excitement and engagement that I desire. It seems to be more of a snooze button on an alarm rather than a thrilling adventure. I understand that this may be due to my perception of value, which may not align with what others see as valuable.
Therefore, I am seeking advice on how to focus on the reader and present my ideas in a way that naturally engages them.
What questions should I be asking myself and researching to improve my writing?
How can I present my ideas without explicitly asking for a certain response from the reader?
I am eager to change and improve, but I am struggling to do so.
Recently, I received feedback from Julie Braun, a wonderful influencer and the founder of SuperPurposes, where I am currently interning. She told me that I have the potential to be a talented writer, but I am holding myself back. She also mentioned that I have progressed from a preschool level to an elementary level, which shows that I am improving.
However, I still feel like there is a roadblock preventing me from reaching my full potential. I believe that if I can fully understand the meaning of value from other people's perspectives, rather than just my own, I will be able to improve significantly. Thank you for your support.
Therefore, I am seeking advice on how to focus on the reader and present my ideas in a way that naturally engages them.
What questions should I be asking myself and researching to improve my writing?
How can I present my ideas without explicitly asking for a certain response from the reader?
I am eager to change and improve, but I am struggling to do so.
Recently, I received feedback from Julie Braun, a wonderful influencer and the founder of SuperPurposes, where I am currently interning. She told me that I have the potential to be a talented writer, but I am holding myself back. She also mentioned that I have progressed from a preschool level to an elementary level, which shows that I am improving.
However, I still feel like there is a roadblock preventing me from reaching my full potential. I believe that if I can fully understand the meaning of value from other people's perspectives, rather than just my own, I will be able to improve significantly. Thank you for your support.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
