The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Pinterest Paid Ads

Marketing, social media, advertising

CDM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Jun 17, 2013
Does anybody have any good resources for Pinterest paid ads?

I promoted a few pins last week. Some of them I had set to only target ONLY exact match keywords. However, according to the report they provide, none of those keywords hit, even though I'm being charged for clicks. It doesn't make any sense to me.

Anyways, before I give it another run, I thought I'd see if anybody had some great info they could point me to that might help set up my campaigns more strategically?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Join ahrefs fb group. Search Pinterest in that group. A really interesting discussion will pop up by a chick. She’s wicked cool. Use Ahrefs to research which pins are most effective then restructure your strategy accordingly. You’re welcome.

CDM

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Jun 17, 2013
Join ahrefs fb group. Search Pinterest in that group. A really interesting discussion will pop up by a chick. She’s wicked cool. Use Ahrefs to research which pins are most effective then restructure your strategy accordingly. You’re welcome.

Apparently you need an ahrefs account to join the group, which will cost me $99/mo. Not really interested in paying that to read one post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
Apparently you need an ahrefs account to join the group, which will cost me $99/mo. Not really interested in paying that to read one post.

Ok.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.