The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Personality Isn't Permament, Bejamanin Hardy (Transcend yourself...)

Zahida A. Khan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 11, 2020
Toronto
DAY 12

Becoming an Empathetic Witness to Those Around You
@monfii love "empathetic witness" and the questions to ask to make them elaborate. I find myself saying, "sometimes all people want is 4 someone to listen and validation that they are normal."

In the past when peeps would seek my advice, I readily gave it and over time I realize I was doing a disservice to others. I then started asking questions to pull the solution out of them which makes it easy for them to take ownership and implement their solution

Thanks again for summarizing PIP

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Zahida A. Khan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 11, 2020
Toronto
Your story has power because of the way it is told. Change how you tell your story, and change its power.
Day 14 - F A B U L O U S!!!

The power to REFRAME is our ability to see from another angle

I LOVED 6th Sense and thought it was freakin' BRILLIANT!!

Have you seen "Vantage Point?"

Also another great movie showing you various vantage points of a situation

triodine

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Mar 26, 2019
@monfii This was such an awesome thread, I legitimately cannot thank you enough for taking the time and writing this!

I'm currently in a huge transition period in my life and I've been really working to try and build a better version of myself. I've been constantly reading and re-reading this over the last couple of weeks.

Zahida A. Khan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 11, 2020
Toronto
I have been thinking about this. The reason why i am here, why I "want to make money" is because of freedom. Freedom is the only thing i seek. Or rather, i run away from a lifestyle made of commitment, "contracts" and obligations (relationships, rent, mortgage, employment, kids, pets, addictions etc). I don't want a lambo. I mean, i don't care. What i want is life on my own terms. And an office is not it. I use the office image because it is a big booster. It represents where i ll end up if i dont move my a$$.

Also i am terrified of failure so the idea to work away from something instead of towars something is more...soothing.
@Monfil, how about an image of your future office or something in your future to help pull you toward your future self?

Zahida A. Khan

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jun 11, 2020
Toronto
Ok, it’s time for me to exit.

Congratulations for following the thread.

Simply, don’t forget that knowledge, just like ideas, are worth nothing if they remain unpracticed and untried.
Hey @monfii, just finished and Congrats to you for doing an awesome job summarizing PIP.

With all that you've gained, what's next for you?

D

Deleted78083

@monfii This was such an awesome thread, I legitimately cannot thank you enough for taking the time and writing this!

I'm currently in a huge transition period in my life and I've been really working to try and build a better version of myself. I've been constantly reading and re-reading this over the last couple of weeks.

yeah that book is awesome

andyhaus44

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
154%
May 17, 2017
St. Charles, MO
Hey @triodine, @monfii did an amazing summary on PIP

What's your biggest takeaway from PIP?
I just finished reading it today. I don't usually highlight too much, but on this book I have highlighted many pages. Highly recommend! Read it :)

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
I completely forgot about this book, despite starting it.

I'll restart it from scratch tomorrow.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.