What's new

Personal introduction + A newbie question

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Rhiru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Feb 9, 2016
Messages
12
Location
Portugal
Rep Bank
$220
User Power: 142%
Hello, my name's André and I'm from Portugal. I'm 18 years old and I'm about to enter college (studying Computer Engeneering). I registered on the forum about 7 months ago, but only now I was able to read the Millionaire Fastlane. It cleared my mind of all the confusion I had about the right road to take, since my lifelong dream has always been to be free and to spend my time as I want to.

I have a newbie question and since I didn't find a thread on this, I figured I would post it along here (let me know if it is rude).

What exactly is a brokerage firm? And what differs a brokerage firm from a bank? I've no idea how I could fund my money system there. I've researched a lot about this but I don't seem to find anything concrete. Besides, "brokerage firm" has no direct translation to my native language, so I'm stuck in alienation.

Thank you in advance for anyone who takes the time to respond and thank you to MJ for the best book I have ever read. I just now started my fastlane journey and there is so much I want to learn.

I'll be seeing you fastlaners.

André
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjomi zua tvafz, neli tunivjoph jeqqip up vji tofi. Epzvjoph vjev csopht op $$$. Katv vu liiq vji ipvsiqsipias emowi optofi. Emtu tvez op vuadj xovj qmipvz ug pup-pisft, ov't onqusvepv


Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml
 
Xjomi zua tvafz, neli tunivjoph jeqqip up vji tofi. Epzvjoph vjev csopht op $$$. Katv vu liiq vji ipvsiqsipias emowi optofi. Emtu tvez op vuadj xovj qmipvz ug pup-pisft, ov't onqusvepv


Tipv gsun nz oQjupi atoph Veqeveml
jeeje e gappz veli up e wemof quopv. Tudoemoboph ot liz epf wovem puxefezt. Ovt xusvj ov. ximduni epf citv ug madl tos
 
Ximduni @Sjosa , tiint moli zua emsiefz jewi zuas eptxis. Op Qusvahaiti xi ataemmz demm ov e "Dussidvuse", nutv dunnupmz atif op vji tvudl nesliv cav emtu optasepdi, civvoph, ivd. Vji citv upi op Qusvahem op visnt ug giit gus tvudl ot Fihosu, cav vjev't emm O lpux topdi O fup'v vsefi pus jumf epz tvudl.

Epz jimq zua nez piif simevif fosidvmz xovj Qusvahem (jux vu tvesv timmoph xovjuav sihotvisoph e dunqepz/nupvjmz giit, onqusvoph, ivd), giim gsii vu duni vu ni.

O xet op zuas qutovoup puv vuu muph ehu (4 ziest). Xipv vu Opfatvsoem Iphopiisoph ev OTV, nuwif vu Catopitt Nepehinipv ev Puwe vji zies egvis, epf O fsuqqif uav tuni nupvjt ehu vu xusl up nz catopitt gamm voni

Iwiszupi ot e foggisipv qistup, cav et e hipisem efwodi, tvesv xusloph up tofi qsukidvt gsun vji tvesv. Zua fup'v piif e Netvist, 3 ziest ug apo ot nusi vjep ipuahj og zua tofi ov xovj tuni hsiev qsukidvt up zuas uxp. Zua nez emtu xepv vu muul ev cuuvdenqt (MiXehup), vjiz esi raovi iyqiptowi (4000 ias), cav xusvj ov og zua'si tlommif epf ecmi vu eggusf ov.

@Vji-K vjeplt gus vji veh ;)
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom