The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

People who talk A LOT about their business....

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Was talking to my buddy who is a big boss in my industry

(he's done hundreds of millions of downloads and built a 9 figure company but pretty much stays behind the scenes doing deals)

and he dropped this on me....

"People who talk A LOT about their business, are probably not doing 70% of what they claim...

People who are quiet, are quietly making revenue"

people-who-talk.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clearly this is not an axiom in the least, but I think he has a bit of a point...

I think I may need to shut up more... :rofl:

What do you think?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
D

Deleted50669

Was talking to my buddy who is a big boss in my industry

(he's done hundreds of millions of downloads and built a 9 figure company but pretty much stays behind the scenes doing deals)

and he dropped this on me....

"People who talk A LOT about their business, are probably not doing 70% of what they claim...

People who are quiet, are quietly making revenue"

View attachment 17415

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Clearly this is not an axiom in the least, but I think he has a bit of a point...

I think I may need to shut up more... :rofl:

What do you think?

That makes sense to me. Time spent talking is time taken away from doing. I found a similar shift for my own progress when i stopped talking about my ideas and faced my fear of action (fear because I know I’m inexperienced).

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
That makes sense to me. Time spent talking is time taken away from doing. I found a similar shift for my own progress when i stopped talking about my ideas and faced my fear of action (fear because I know I’m inexperienced).
Indeed... Execution always wins out

Glad to hear that you've faced up to your fear. We all have it, but it doesn't have to dictate what we do.

hungryhippocampi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
Dec 27, 2017
North Carolina
Oh man, i have always loved talking about all the awesome ideas I've had that went on to be huge successes...for someone else! In HH's mind (old mindset) he's a quadrillionnaire that farts rainbows and fairies! That and $5 will get me a cup of foo-foo coffee at starbucks. To butcher a phrase from Yoda...there is no talk...only do!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BrooklynHustle

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Apr 3, 2014
DMV
Oh man, i have always loved talking about all the awesome ideas I've had that went on to be huge successes...for someone else! In HH's mind (old mindset) he's a quadrillionnaire that farts rainbows and fairies! That and $5 will get me a cup of foo-foo coffee at starbucks. To butcher a phrase from Yoda...there is no talk...only do!
lol, who hasn't fallen into that trap in the past. I know I have...

Ultimately, no one cares unless you do it

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.